JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My Holiday Pictures!

Da Brakes

you went to miami! :mygod: tell me what you saw..what to see..what to check out..what was great.. im there in a few weeks! :pony: awesome pics.. I'm lovin the beach

You definately gotta go to the beaches without a doubt! I only went to Southe Beach but it amazing! Lovely white sand, clear water and of course the lovely rollerskaters! (I thought this was only in movies). I also went down Lincoln Road which had some cool shops and restaurants. I was only there for a day and a half as this was my stop over point before I went on my cruise. You'll love it when you go!

This pic is my favorite

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc021143fs.jpg

Now I wonder why that is!! :hmm: :lolsign:

you went to miami! :mygod: tell me what you saw..what to see..what to check out..what was great.. im there in a few weeks! :pony: awesome pics.. I'm lovin the beach

Get yourself to south beach, that's the main one and also where they did the bit in the miami video where he's walking along the street

I would have tried it myself but i didn't have a bentley to get out of !! :paperbag: