JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

My Holiday Pictures!

Da Brakes

Ok here as promised are some of the pictures I took whilst in Miami and The Caribbean!

Oh yeah.....the second picture on the top line is the road Will Smith and Martin Lawrence drove down in the car chase scene in Bad Boys II :1-cool:

dsc021337vf.th.jpgdsc021205xm.th.jpgdsc021308hl.th.jpgdsc021289fz.th.jpgcaribbeancrusie1474hv.th.jpg

dsc021295wt.th.jpgdsc021143fs.th.jpgcaribbeancrusie1127ws.th.jpg

There are more but it says I've posted up to my limit in pictures!

aaaah.. the water is absolutely beautiful! thx 4 sharing these pics.. only thing is missing is me, Julie, Miss Ashley and the rest of us in one of em sportin our shades & 2 piece bikinis, drinkin an ice cold daquari, ...gettin our sun oN! haha... Glad u had fun bru.. :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

aaaah.. the water is absolutely beautiful! thx 4 sharing these pics.. only thing is missing is me, Julie, Miss Ashley and the rest of us in one of em sportin our shades & 2 piece bikinis, drinkin an ice cold daquari, ...gettin our sun oN! haha... Glad u had fun bru.. :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

as I read that I look out the window, it's rain rain rain :paperbag:

Great Pix there man

Hope U had a great time.

Nice time take all your friends :lol:

JamesUK I know how u feel. Its been rainning here all week we finally got sum sun but they say more rain is coming :therain: