JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Whats the NASTIEST thing u digg eatiN...

3cookies

[font="Arial"][color=blue]ok...i've been up all nite, cant sleep, but I really would like to know, whats something that you love eating that other ppl would dispise...or say is "nasty" as HE!!...

ok...imma tell you all this...i absolute LOVE eating french friees,..(get a load of this) dipped with mayo on one end, dairy queen ice cream on the other e nd...and rapped in a dill pickle slice in the middle...umm umph!!! . LMBO :kekeke:
NOW I know that sounds good to SOMEBODY out there besides me when i was pregnant...but i still love it tho...7 years later. hahahaha :roll:

I also love,...

grilled squash and onions umm ummm...quite healthy...
livers n onions (not too much tho, cuz the liver's a fried food)

whatta yall like thats nasty? hahaha

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL Timbo.

Julie...gurl,..lmao :roll: a straw out of a kit kat? hahaha ...imma tell my sons to try that one...

but another thing i used to do when i was in desert storm, was make up my own dessert from a MRE. Mix crackers, with peanutbutter and hot chocolate....and BAM...THAT joka was da bomb...

u got an authentic "sumpthin" LOL...whateva it was called, it tasted gUUUd. :kekeke:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

[font="Arial"][color=blue][b]OMG Sonic and TopDawg[/b]! Both of those are some of my favourites too...4real!...

That is so incridible,...because its not something I would think is nasty tho...since it tastes sooo good. LOLOL...
sonic...my fav flavour is strawberry ice cream with barbeque chips...that junk is da bomb..lol...i dunno what ur fav is,... but u just GOTTA try this one too, and let me know what u think....(i had sum Sunday nite) haha

and TopDawg,...i like Ketchup, mixed with mayonnaise and mustard with a litttle of chopped onions...(dont eat it often) but that was my grandmother' "special sauce" on our hotdogs as a kid...kinda like a ghetto version of the mcdonalds big mac sauce...

hahaha....

i can hang out with both of yall dudes...cuz we can get down and eat together, i see that right now. :roll: :thumb:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

I like the grilled squash and onions.

I eat food that's been on the floor, just inside the house not on the street, even if it's been there for longer that five seconds.

I've also come to like honey nut cheerios with applejuice. One time I ran out of milk for cereal, and I knew how it tasted if I used water, so I brought out the applejuice and it's pretty good.

All this talk of food is getting me hungry. :touche: Edited by FrshPrnceCharmng

[quote=FrshPrnceCharmng,Jul 21 2004, 02:22 AM]I like the grilled squash and onions.

I eat food that's been on the floor, just inside the house not on the street, even if it's been there for longer that five seconds.[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL...cool u like squash and onions. Next tyme you prepare it, cook it on a grill that leave ridges in the meats, veggies etc with some olive oil, and...season it with a sprinkle of Mrs. Dash, and "I can't believe its not butter" spray w/garlic...ummmm umph!...talkin bout good eatin! :thumb:

but with eating off the floor. LMBO :kekeke:

just make sure u say the old saying,..." God made dirt, and dirt dont hurt" b4 u plop it into ur mouth. hahaha

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font]