JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

YOUR PROJECTS

fabman

I'm practicin my rhymes...n i'm planin to make n album too, iono exactly for when but it will be done for sure!

Edited by Luigie

I've got quite a bit of music projects.

1. "Peace of Mind" - I have no idea when this will be done. But I know it's not far off. Hopefully I can get a good thing going.

2. "Stars Amongst Our State" w/ Fre$h C - This will definately be done probably within the next month or 2. It's really coming together great and the collaborations are unbelieveable.

3. Mix Disc Ideas - I have got so many ideas for this. Not even all of them is for my own music. I'll probably do these after the two albums are done.

4. Positiv(e) Hip Hop Mixtape - this is just a feature on, but it's definately a nice foot in the door.

I truly am having fun with all that is generating.

I'm practicin my rhymes...n i'm planin to make n album too, iono exactly for when but it will be done for sure!

You're from Peru. Are you practising in english or your native language? Will you rap in english or peruvian on the album?

I wanna mix both languages..but now im practicin only english...rhymin n spanish is easier u see =P

Im working hard with the Positiv(E) Hiphop-thing (I'll give you and update about whats happening soon FuQ). Its a quite complicated project since it involves many emcees.

Cool! I think it's def you are working on a positive Hip-hop project since Hip Hop SHOULD BE positive. You know, music is a world where you can flee to forget all the negative things in this world for an hour or 2. If the world is negative and MUSIC brings negativity, too --- DAMN, what can we do to chill out a bit?

I wanna mix both languages..but now im practicin only english...rhymin n spanish is easier u see =P

If it is your native language it's for sure that it's easier for you. I didn't know that spanish is official language of Peru, you never know when you learn something new:)

How you practise rhyming in English & how long you're doing it?

Today it's my first day when for fun I rhyming into beat.... I mean in past I "played" with tracks from "BTR", but today I must say the truth that I forgot about word & I feeled the beat:yeah: It's very entertaining!

'..... about world..... ' sorry for this mistake:)

oh & it was 'I'm comin' ' by Will & Tra-Knox.

i wanna freakin start my album!!!

i already have an idea for my 2nd album and was writing songs for it. stuff that challenges me like stories and use of poetic devices..

im in the middle or writing a song for my current album and every line is alliteration..its so hot, i have to sinish it though, got one verse need to write another

If it is your native language it's for sure that it's easier for you. I didn't know that spanish is official language of Peru, you never know when you learn something new:)

How you practise rhyming in English & how long you're doing it?

Today it's my first day when for fun I rhyming into beat.... I mean in past I "played" with tracks from "BTR", but today I must say the truth that I forgot about word & I feeled the beat:yeah: It's very entertaining!

'..... about world..... ' sorry for this mistake:)

oh & it was 'I'm comin' ' by Will & Tra-Knox.

Now u know..spanish! man!..well i've been practicin by myslef..writin rhymes n stuff n now im testin my ability in this freestyle contest!

I am currently writing songs for my album entitled "Rayz Of Light", it might change. I'm also writing a script with a lot of my friends, and we're going to start the animation when the script is done. :yeah:

Well, my Hip Hop album is on a hold right now...."The First Coming" won't be for anytime soon! I've done a couple of song (both in English and Dutch) but I don't really have to time to focus on it right now!

That's because I'm working on another project cald "The Sexy Bitches"! A friend and I are mixing some songs and tracks and DJ'ing on a couple of party's! We're making a mix CD! You can check out some stuff here:

www.soundclick.com/thesexybitches

Edited by fan 4ever