JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Top 25 Hottest Black Couples"

MissAshley

guess i can post this info here:

VALENTINE'S VIDEO. Love is a game in a six-hour marathon of "Love Connection" and "The Newlywed Game" (tomorrow, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., GSN) ... But it's serious stuff in the documentary "Love & Marriage: Real Journeys" (tomorrow, 7-10 p.m., MSNBC), where filmmaker Fredric Golding follows three couples from around the country for a year, trying to see what makes their relationships tick ... Quantifiable experiments are at the heart of "Naked Science: What's Sexy?" (Monday at 9 p.m., NatGeo), exploring the biology, chemistry and psychology behind sexual attraction ... Celebs try their hand at romance in "Top 25 Hottest Black Couples" (Tuesday at 10 p.m., BET). The list includes Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, Beyoncé and Jay-Z, and even exes like Diddy and Jennifer Lopez ... And then there's Charlie and the Little Red-Haired Girl in "A Charlie Brown Valentine" (Tuesday at 8 p.m., ABC/7). Trivia quiz at www.funtrivia .com/playquiz /quiz2918035a328.html.

source via google: http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-...ment-columnists

Yeah I caught that 2day. I'm so glad they made #1. :gettinjiggywitit: :2thumbs: They are truly the definition of love. They are a match made in heaven :yeah:

Im sorry 2 say, but Diddy & Jlo aint NO match against/ got NOTHiN on,...my Will & Jada. haha... they had it goin on once upon a tyme, ... but Jada & Will's tha couple thas MAKIN it happen baby! .. :word: without the publicity stunts. lmbo

peace,

cookie