JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kanye West: "I Should Be In The Bible"

TopDawg14

Well it seems that Kanye is at it again... and this time he wants to be a biblical figure. This article is taken from contactmusic.com:

COCKY WEST: 'I SHOULD BE IN THE BIBLE'

Also see:

KANYE WEST

Cocky rap star KANYE WEST is calling for a revised edition of THE BIBLE, because he thinks he should be a character in it.

The JESUS WALKS hitmaker, who picked up three Grammy Awards last night (08FEB06), feels sure he'd be "a griot" (West African storyteller) in a modern Bible.

He says, "I bring up historical subjects in a way that makes kids want to learn about them. I'm an inspirational speaker.

"I changed the sound of music more than one time... For all those reasons, I'd be a part of the Bible. I'm definitely in the history books already."

:blabla: :nhawong:

That's funny =)

I heard that contactmusic asked him about the article in the rolling stone and they asked him if he should be in the bible. Kanye laughed and answered pretty jokingly.

I don't take these short weird reports serioulsy.

Kanye musta gotten ahold of somma that Ganja u requested from the islands Timboat. lmao...

He's on my myspace friends list, tho i dont drink much, when I get loaded like MR. JONNY does, imma ask him what he been smokin. :lolsign: lol...sike,..im j kiddN...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

Yeah Kanye you won Grammies, who gives a ****, you're not the only one that won them, you ain't God, shut the **** up and just put out good music if you want more attention...