JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kids Choice Awars

Luigie

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mn...nods_08_02_2006

WILL SMITH, MARIAH CAREY, GREEN DAY, MADAGASCAR and HARRY POTTER are leading the nominations at this year's (06) Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards, with two nods each.

Rapper/actor Smith is up for Favourite Movie Actor for HITCH and Favourite Male Singer. Carey is up for Favourite Female Singer and Favourite Song for WE BELONG TOGETHER and punk trio Green Day is up for Favourite Music Group and Favourite Song for WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS.

Meanwhile, JK ROWLING's wizard creation is up in both literary and film categories: HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE will fight ARE WE THERE YET?, CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY and HERBIE: FULLY LOADED for Favourite Movie, as well the series of novels being up for Best Book.

The annual children's ceremony will be hosted by KING KONG star JACK BLACK on 1 April (06) at UCLA's Pauley Pavilion.

Black enthuses, "I'm super excited to be hosting Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards because when you're doing a show for the kids, you can get extra crazy and loony. I have a lot of secret plans for when I host the awards, but I can tell you I'm going to bring the super-duper, freaky-deaky, ultra-clowny super dance! But that's all I'll say."

WOW, I can't believe this year has gone so fast... well, at least Will is up there for music this time! If he's got a new 'running and reading' style theory I think there might be another remix on the way!

Yeah this year went by fast!! Hopefully he'll win, he'll probably have another great speech in store!!