JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

OMG, imma shoot myself for this one!

dkny2kx

disco inferno and u dont know me are really old songs arent they? maybe the year just went faster than i thought. if will smith got number one on itunes and radio sstations for "switch" i think that he should at least have been nominated for a grammy.

switch did much better than u dont know me. :word:

Well didn't JJFP win the first rap grammy? The grammies have to mean something, not much to me though, even if JJFP never won any they'd still be legends to me so I don't sweat that TI's nominated 'cause I don't listen to him, he's a rapper I pay no mind to, I mean damn you don't need to kill yourself over somebody you don't like getting nominated for an award, it's only music, chill, it's like when some of us here trip out if somebody says we don't like an artist we don't, lol, sometimes I think some of us take this too seriously like we'd disown our girlfriends/boyfriends if we found out they listen to an artist we don't like!!!, "Oh my god, you got 50 Cent's new album, I hate you, I never wanna see you again, hip-hop is sacred, how could you bring that devilish CD into our household!!!" lol....

Edited by bigted

i think you dont know me is a good song and T.I. is a very talented rapper, hes the best chorus writer in the buisness