JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MIB 3 confirmation?

MooseKnuckles

I'd love another Men in Black. The last one was disappointing, but there so much they could do with the material to make fun movies. I'd say do it, don't leave a bad tast in people's mouth.

I always had a cool idea for a teaser to Mib III. It opens with Will and Tommy flashing that memory eraser from the series and saying "Forget the second one" and proceed to show stuff from the third. Something like that would be real funny!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 3rd MIB would be cool, but only with a good script. Some films on this site are really false. Like "Batman: Year One", it should have been out in 2004 directed by Darren Aronofsky. But Christopher Nolan took over and made "Batman Begins" for a 2005 release. Or "Batman vs. Superman". It should have come out in 2005 but Wolfgang Petersen decided to work on "Troy" and WB decided to produce "Batman Begins". There WILL be a "Jurassic Park 4"! It will probably come out in 2007 directed by Joe Johnston. There won't be "Leathal Weapon 5" and "Rocky 4" is false, too. I'm REALLY looking forward to "Die Hard 4.0". The movie was in development last year and had to be filmed in fall 2005 in New Jersey for a summer 2006 release. But after what happened to New Jersey they had to rewrite the script, too. So it now doesn't have any date.

A 3rd MIB would be cool, but only with a good script. Some films on this site are really false. Like "Batman: Year One", it should have been out in 2004 directed by Darren Aronofsky. But Christopher Nolan took over and made "Batman Begins" for a 2005 release. Or "Batman vs. Superman". It should have come out in 2005 but Wolfgang Petersen decided to work on "Troy" and WB decided to produce "Batman Begins". There WILL be a "Jurassic Park 4"! It will probably come out in 2007 directed by Joe Johnston. There won't be "Leathal Weapon 5" and "Rocky 4" is false, too. I'm REALLY looking forward to "Die Hard 4.0". The movie was in development last year and had to be filmed in fall 2005 in New Jersey for a summer 2006 release. But after what happened to New Jersey they had to rewrite the script, too. So it now doesn't have any date.

yeah there will b a jurrassic park 4, and there will b a new rocky movie..thats the thing, thats why i started the thread..these are all movies that have been green-lit

If MIB 3 is made, I'm pretty sure that everyone involved will make a concerted effort to create a great movie. I'm sure that everyone who would be involved in an MIB3 project would be fully cognizant of MIIB's shortcomings and I doubt that they'd make the same mistakes again. I'm not too worried.

I'd love another Men in Black. The last one was disappointing, but there so much they could do with the material to make fun movies. I'd say do it, don't leave a bad tast in people's mouth.

I always had a cool idea for a teaser to Mib III. It opens with Will and Tommy flashing that memory eraser from the series and saying "Forget the second one" and proceed to show stuff from the third. Something like that would be real funny!

thats a funny idea :wiggle:

from wikipedia

It is rumored that production will begin on Men In Black 3 sometime in 2006, with the film set for release in 2007, 10 years after the 1st film: Men in Black.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Smith#Biography

I hope there's not another MIB movie, the 2nd one wasn't that impressive, that'd be a waste of time, I'd like to see Will do different roles...