JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL Cool J's new single finishes 2nd on Hot 97 poll

bigted

Hey y'all vote for LL's song with J-Lo to get on Hot 97's playlist this week and leave feedback there too:

http://www.hot97.com/music/angies_music.aspx

that song has grown on me a lil' bit since i first heard it, i like that he sampled Afrika Bambattaa on there, i was ranting on the hot 97 site last week 'cause i was dissapointed that they put bow wow's song on rotation and they ain't playing LL's song much yet, i got some others to go along with it but somehow bow wow won, probably JD and Ciara paid for it to win, lol, it was funny hearing angie martinez talking about how a lot of people on the site dissed bow wow even though he won in the poll, lol, she took my suggestion and put LL in consideration this week, that made my day to know that what i said made an impact on a radio station, maybe we could make suggestions for them to play "tell me why" next week when we vote for LL this week since the peeps at hot 97 read the feedback, it might work...

Edited by bigted

I see quite a few people there dissin' the song, well since they voted for Bow Wow last week I guess they don't have good taste....

I'm bumping this for those who didn't vote yet, the poll closes tomorrow, I was listening today and they said that LL's in second place right now... :pony:

LL finished at 2nd place, Jae Millz won, and Remy Ma came in 3rd, yeah at the end of the day LL's gonna sell more than them anyway, when he releases the video it'll debut on TRL probably while Remy Ma and Jae Millz won't get on MTV, they need Hot 97 more than LL so I ain't sweatin' it...

Nuff respect for everyone that tried, when the video comes out I'll post a link so we could vote for it to get on TRL...