JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fresh Prince vs Big Will

Fresh Prince vs Big Will  

46 members have voted

1. 1. When did Will make the best albums?

• Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince
    • Big Will

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with Big Will many peaple respected Will Smith more after lost and found!And i doubt that he would have accomplished as much if he would've stayed the fresh prince!Imagine The Fresh Prince as Ali :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by markwinfield1

• Members

I think Big Will can makes his own album himself includin' others rappers like Snoop, West, Sisqo.....I mean not rap album but hip-hop (Rap party)

I'm not to fond of sisqo...Dude is a _______________ ...I like the wild wild west song,return of dragon.Besides were has sqisqo been lately? Will should work with usher though!

Edited by markwinfield1

• Members

Maybe....Wit Usher it'll be not a bad duet, but I think that Will gotta try to read rap with gangstas like T.I. , The Game, Busta (but it's not materialy).....remember his song "Party Starter"? He reads with gruff voice, and it's voice becomes to him. Will is the king of hip-hop, but he can try to be real rapper! :wiggle:

JJFP. They used to make albums consistently at least...

Will has hit up a deep level during his solo career, but his lack of albums leaves more to be desired (like more... MUSIC). We've gotten 4 albums in 9 years (and it'll probably be at least 10), I think we should try looking at it that way.

On the positive side: JJFP INCLUDES Will you know. It is Will and Jazzy doing their thing. Energy! Vibing off each other making dope music. Appreciate!

now see... this is hard 4 me. I love the flavours that JJFP brought, but I also like what Will has done with expressing himself as an artist seperate from JJFP... I agree Will is much cooler now, with how he has matured from his Fresh PRince days.... so imma just savour the flavour of JJFP, till they bring it back. lol...

peace,

cookie

• 2 weeks later...