JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Da Brakes On Sky Sports

Da Brakes

For all those that have Sky Sports, I'm gonna be on the Superbowl preview show along with my American Football team (Hertfordshire Hurricanes). What we're basically doing is reenacting some of the plays that the steelers and the seahawks will be using on Sunday!

It'll be shown all day on Saturday and also before the bowl on Sunday! Try and look out for it!!!

ps I'm the cornerback!

:2thumbs:

cool, i will probably miss it 2moro but i'll try and catch it on sunday. My dad will wonder why im watching sky sports tho coz i hate it.

I haven't got Sky Sports so I'm getting one of my team mates to record it. I'll put it up if/when I get a copy!

I know who the quarterback is but i'm not too sure on the cornerback

cool, i will probably miss it 2moro but i'll try and catch it on sunday.

I haven't got Sky Sports so I'm getting one of my team mates to record it. I'll put it up if/when I get a copy!

sounds good. so between the both of u,...and if all works out ok, ... we'll have at least "some" chance of catching a glimpse of it... :2thumbs: lol..unless i misinterpreted what miss Julie sayd...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies