The TELL ME WHY Video

Jonny 5

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That video is what brought me to this site looking for it....

I have to say the only qualm I had with it was that it uses some of the same footage repeatedly (Will putting his hands to his mouth in Bad Boys, the zoom in on NY, the crosshairs in Iraq, the fingersnap, etc).

But all in all a very good video to a very good song!

That video is what brought me to this site looking for it....

I have to say the only qualm I had with it was that it uses some of the same footage repeatedly (Will putting his hands to his mouth in Bad Boys, the zoom in on NY, the crosshairs in Iraq, the fingersnap, etc).

But all in all a very good video to a very good song!

Yeah, in hindsight that's not too good, but it would have taken a few more days to find some more suitable clips... I couldnt be bothered haha...

just watched it again...very good. I would like to see if you could touch it up a bit...there's one moment I saw that seemed like the video clip shoulda been pushed back a bit.

Where he says "Why did my brother Sterling have to die at that age" he thumps his chest where he's wearing the Mandela shirt on, which was referenced in the previous line of "Why did Mandela have to live in a cage"

In the live version he places his hand on his chest as he says the word "Mandela"

Just something that I never noticed the first time but I noticed this time.

And if you could find some more clips to add, so you don't have that one sequence repeating three times it would probably improve this a lot.

Now, that being said. I have zero talent. I realize that and realize that it takes a lot of talent (in my eyes) to do something like this. So that's not a dig at you or a "Man, why can't you do better than this?" because it's done well...very well.

I'd just LOVE to see a finished version. You said yourself that it woulda taken a few more days to do it and you were probably amped to finish it. Now that you've had a break, I think you could do it even better (as this song deserves a bomb @$$ video) and really hit the emotional pitches on this song. I LOVE the Independence Day and Bad Boy clips where they are placed. VERY nice! the bomb hitting right as he said "The bombs dropped" was spot on, and I kinda chuckled when I saw the BET MOVIE AWARDS clip of Will, Jada and the kids.

Just some thoughts is all.

Yeah, I can see what you're saying man. Actually the bit you talk about Will banging his chest, I catually did that on purpose, I knew it wasn't the correct line... I can't remember the reason though.

I won't be touching it up though, that's where I was with my skills then, and I was happy with it... I'm just gonna move on and do another video to the best of my ability. Otherwise, I'd be redoing every video I've done so far!

I've just joined this forum and this is late but that Tell Me Why video is fantastic. I would have told you sooner but i was looking for a good DJJFP forum. This one looks great by the way.

Don't look any further...this IS the BEST JJFP Forum on the Internet....

With that being said...Welcome on board man! :1-cool:

Edited by fan 4ever

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sad,I think it's too late to hope for a official video...