JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

browsing on kazaa the other day

Her name is cristina, she's 18 years old at the moment.

I've got like 4 videos from her, she is very cute, it's not even softcore.

It's just clothes on dancing etc.

Yeah, I did some researching on her last night. :google: She has an official website. Click here for it If U search around U can get freebies. Again, :google:

But as my last words, let's just end this whole epidemic against Jonny5. OK, we've seen what he's seen, heard what he's heard. And he didn't even lie to us. Maybe changed his story a bit a few times. But it's all over. Besides, we can all pass a female finer (and on some occassions, older) than that if we get out more for a nice strolling walk. :spin:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She has an official website. Click here for it If U search around U can get freebies.

WHOA BABY!!!! She's HOT!!!!!!!! Those implants are out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lolsign:

haha this is hilarious, ive never heard a boys convo like this before. Now u all have fetishes about her.

right now own up, who bought the video (yes i went on the site) none nude my ass, shes wearing see through tops, ok im scarred for life! Its jonnys fault. ( no lesbian rumours please)

Hey all, I was browsing on Kazaa the other day and as fellas do I downloaded this video of a model (non-nude of course :sneak:), she was dancing by this pool and guess what song was playin in the background...

Will Smith - Don't Say Nothin'

Incidentally, if anyone wants to download the video it was called "teen model Christina 2" haha...

lol

:haha: