JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NEYO - SO SICK

JumpinJack AJ

It's been playing on the radio 4 awhile...and it still tugs at my heart every time i hear it. For those of u who've never heard the song. Peep the song "So Sick" by Neyo. He's a 22 year old R-N-B artist. This joint reminds me of 90's R-N-B. It's where R-N-B meets Soul meets real songwriting...wrapped up in a package that mainstream radio is embracing. His album is titled In My Own Words and it comes out February 28. This song take me back a year ago when my girlfriend of nearly 5 years up and left. Many of u have probably heard it...so i waz just wondering what some other people were thinkin' about this song.

I'm not sure if he's hit overseas...but i can safely assume Brakes would be with me on this guy. Check it!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's probably my favorite r&b song out now, I was listening to Hot 97 last night and I heard them play a remix featuring LL Cool J

that's crazy, it's been my fave song for the last month or so, including the remix with Jin,which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! and video is nice too, I noticed Hype Williams has this new style of shooting with like this widescreen of one background that's moving then the video playing within it, i can't really explain it, but the song was just jam of the week on MTV jams so they've played it a lot, Robin Thicke's latest video was shot that way as well....it's nice

This song is on the radio all the time, but it is a good one, so I still love it everytime I hear it, one of the few bright spots in mainstream music nowadays.

Yeah, it's been playing 4 awhile...but i hadn't seen the video until last week...which is when i finally found out who sang it. I've heard the song alot...but it hasn't gotten old yet. The video 2 classy 2. Very cinematic.