JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Romancing The Stars

thezone

an e-mail i got:

"Hi! I am very excited to announce that my latest book, Romancing The Stars, has just been released and Will Smith, who has his own chapter, is one of the more than fifty featured celebrities. This book would make a great Valentines Day gift for either a man or a woman because it delves into romance with celebrity-inspired, thought-provoking and comedic content that redefines romance as we know it.

I grab readers by the hearts and the funny bones and push them in the direction of better relationships by encouraging everyone to express their loving emotions...not just feel them. All relationships are difficult at times, but when you become a true romantic in word and deed, your life and loves will certainly be more satisfying and exciting. Will and other celebrities have a great deal to teach the world and one of the most important lessons we can all learn is how to harness the power of great romance and relationships.

If you would like to see what other stars are featured in Romancing The Stars or read an excerpt from the book, please visit my website at www.ayselarwen.com Did I mention there was also some great original artwork of Will Smith? Wishing you great winter romance, Aysel Arwen"

http://www.ayselarwen.com/ex-romancing.cfm