Welcome to Virginia - the music video!

Lerkot

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

no seriously i jus dont like to put in the whole punctuationa dn also i really aint that good of a speller how can you tell me how old i am cracker i am 14 years old

Edited by VAsFinestRenagade

wow i didnt think you were white......until i saw this video/heard the songs

the ultimate hustttlllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

good job lerkot, in the first one i liked the God part when you showed the old guy. and the part with steel you showed Chuck Norris :lolsign:

• Members

DAM this guy tim SUCKS tim sorry you cant flow good at all

QUIT rapping omg MIKE put ur **** on show him how to flow and not stutter

IM not gunna make fun of u tho tim i feal bad for retarted kidds, ur the biggest wanksta ever tho

like dam ur a POSER stop repin g unit go to the city and see the streets ive been to harlem u need to go and see wut its like ur way off

wow we need to always post these videos for raps so we can really see who can rap cuz this guy CAN NOT

thanks for makin the funiest thing ever but its really sad too soo yeah

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

OMFG YES I CAN FLOW YOU TRY WAKIN UP AT LIKE 3 IN THE MORNING RUNNIN FOR 4 HOURS COMIN BACK IN AN RECORDIN I STUTTERED BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I HAD JUS WRITIN IT AND PLUS MY MIC SUX SO GET OFF MY****IN BACK AND YOU KNOW NUTIN UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN TO THE SOUTHERN HOODS OK SO I REALLY DONT WANT TO HEAR WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN OH YEA AND HAVE YOU PLAYED GIGS BEFORE NOPE THEN IF I WAS YOU I WOULD SHUT UP BECAUSE I HAVE I HAVE PLAYED MAYBE 10 BIG GIGS AND WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A BEAT THEN IT IS HARD TO TELL IF SOME ONE HAS FLOW DONT BE THE NEXT MADBLOK PLEASE CAUSE YOU A WANKSTA, POSER W/E CAUSE TRUST ME I CAN FLOW I CAN RAP AND I WILL KILL YALL NO JOKE

more outstanding work Lerkot

i like tim's singing at the end of ultimate hustle. tim, go out for american idol! :lolsign:

but seriously guys, there's no use in telling him that he's horrible. he just makes excuses. it's like all those people on american idol who stink but they really think they are good. i guess it's denial or whatever but it's not gonna convince him. we know the truth tho.

Alright, settle down Tim, just so you know you have no flow, you don't have skill, and its not our fault if u run for four hours and then record, heres an idea, WAIT TILL LATER, and a crappy mic is so excuse if u stutter and cant flow, You are the poser, talking about southern hoods and crap, JUST SHUT UP, youre not gonna kill anyone, every rapper on this forum could dismantle you without breaking a sweat, and as for maddblock, youre the maddblock of the forum now Tim, and as for your 10 gigs, your relatives birthday parties dont count.

so if i rapped more like will smith and slick rick yall would like it better no offense but yall bandwagon

yeah if u rapped like will smith or slick rick i would like it, but u can't! even if u could rap as good as 50 at least that means u have some skill. but i wouldn't even call what u did rapping. u sound just as bad as that "freestyle battles gone wrong" video with raindrop and that other guy that someone posted a while ago.

"You wanna be something you know your not

Not yourself like damn you forgot

Cop my style and cop my clothes

I call you a poser for the way you chose

All these middle school kids who think their bad asses

act all tough and skip some of their classes

fitteds and chains oversized for their neck

Actin like a punk will get ya no respect

i tell you to watch out and you look at me

like im crazy, on crack or LSD

too drugged to see, their new lifestyle now

The way you live your life has got me askin "how?”"