Welcome to Virginia - the music video!

Lerkot

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

can some one explain wat Cozmo is sayin i aint dissin i jus cant comprehand it LOL

i am goin to explain the picture to you all i was tellin a joke then we wwas jokin each otha back and forth and i was sayin a momma joke it started like Your momma's over bite is so horrible and i forgot the rest

can some one explain wat Cozmo is sayin i aint dissin i jus cant comprehand it LOL

i am goin to explain the picture to you all i was tellin a joke then we wwas jokin each otha back and forth and i was sayin a momma joke it started like Your momma's over bite is so horrible and i forgot the rest

I'm saying that I believe you are a fake, a hoaxer, a charlatan and a troll. You're probably 25 or older and speak and write extremely well. Nobody could seriously lay the vocals I heard on that video, I'm just not buying it. You are most likely some sort of Andy Milonakis wannabe who's getting his jollies off on making these kids pissed at you.

400 bars huh? 20 minutes of the crap you laid on that tape? Yeah, that'll fix 'em! :lolsign:

:lolsign: I love the part where it says dont mess with the best and it shows a picture of lerkot, sooooooo funny lerkot great job :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest VAsFinestRenagade

i said i was 16 because it wouldnt let me make one unless i said i was 16 i am 14 i can have 10 ppl say i am 14 ok

i am 14 born on August 21, 1991