JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tell Me Why Instrumental

mfuqua23

:hmm: I don't know if anybody's ever done this before, but have you ever slightly took out your headphones plug and you hear songs a lil differently. It sounds like a lower studio cut a lot of them. For anyone who uses Goldwave, it's the same thing as choosing "Remove Vocals", but it seems like it removes the opposite.

Anyway, I did this lil insert trick with some select L+F tracks. I listened very closely to "Tell Me Why" and i seriously think someone out there with mad skills can recreate this beat with the right sounds. I swear it can be done. If it were, we could all do a "Tell Me Why" for "Tell Me Why", or a cover of it or something. It would be one step closer to this big and major promotion this forum is trying to pull off.

It would be even doper if by some miracle, the acapella for this song could be found and remixes and stuff came about.

So anybody wanna give this a go?

well im no good at remixing with computers and stuff but ive been playing the classical guitar for 12 years. i wanna re-do the song with just the vocals and my guitar, i can do the first bit easy and work out the notes. i wanna be able to write new chords and stuff to it, keeping close to the original music.

I havnt played my guitar much for about 2 years tho bcoz of work but ive got more time on my hands now, so if i can still play like i used to i could probably do it. i also only have the mic i use for the podcast and we all know its not great quality lol. and there is no accapella for tell me why so i'd need that too.