JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow fans' etherin' Bow Wow on his own forum

bigted

omfg this is the funny 's thing i seen in months.

:kekeke:

bow wow wow jippie yo jippie yeh

my fans are dissin me , will im sorry you are OK ^^

Edited by jedi2002jaime@hotmail.com

the funny thing is bow wow said that he reads the hip-hop messageboards in that allhiphop interview, he's probably gonna beg JD to write him some gangsta s*** and then he'll alienate his bubblegum fans while everyone else like us laughs at him!!

Edited by bigted

Bow Wow: Jemaine, man. Just forget oe minute about my records sells, I realy need some more cred now. Please writre me some Gangsta ****, even tho it wont sell that much.

JD: Now way Dude. You just shut up and "sing" those bubblegum songs I give you, to make some money, to push my real talented artists.

Bow Wow: But..

JD: No buts, or I will send you right back where Snoop found you, Lil` Bow Wow..

Edited by Turntable

Bow Wow: Jemaine, man. Just forget oe minute about my records sells, I realy need some more cred now. Please writre me some Gangsta ****, even tho it wont sell that much.

JD: Now way Dude. You just shut up and "sing" those bubblegum songs I give you, to make some money, to push my real talented artists.

Bow Wow: But..

JD: No buts, or I will send you right back where Snoop found you, Lil` Bow Wow..

:word: :lolsign:

millenium? exuse me it's the "willenium", lol I think somebody needs to buy the lil' pup a copy of "Lost and Found" :bat: that'd been awesome if he ran his mouth before the album came out, it'd been will vs. eminem, will vs. bow wow, lol

Edited by bigted