JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith replies to Bow Wow now!

bigwill

yo Big Will responds to Bow Wow. This is what he said:

WILL SMITH REPLIES TO BOW WOW!

Bow Wow responds to me and now Will responds to Bow Wow! Now, you know Will Smith is my homey! I don’t care if you love that or hate that. At any rate, Will has taken a moment to “son” Bow Wow. Now, I say “son” respectfully, because the age difference could theoretically be that of a father/son. Anyway, Will reportedly said, “A grown man don't answer to no child. I'm a grown ass man. I cut records before his momma let somebody cut to have him. My worst movie grossed almost twice as your best movie. Check the records and read a book young man." WOW. Now, Bow Wow made a respectable reply, but its just time to let it go!

here's the link:

http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/index.asp

so funny :lolsign:

Nick Cannon and Christina Milian broke up months ago, I think he started going with Lindsey Lohan for a while too, now he's with Brandy, he's a playa!! btw, I saw that season 2 of "Wildin' Out" comes out on February 2nd... Why don't the quote sound like Will? It's got that Fresh Prince sense of humor to it!!!

Edited by bigted

Here's another source from a radio station site, probably the one he was on, enough evidance yet?: :wiggle: As much as some of y'all might not like that Will responded but basically 99% of the people who heard that Will said this is agreeing with those statements and that's not a bad thing, Will killed Bow Wow's career with one line, if Will denies he said this a lot of peeps'll be dissapointed!!

http://www.wpxy.com/Detail.aspx?dct=15&mid=272#1416

Edited by bigted

No More Mr. Nice Guy, hopefully this motivates FP to comeback to being a fulltime mc, he needs to show the world that he's an mc first before an actor so these kiddies'll stop dissin' his mc skills..."Ain't no better man on this hype track, it's the veteran taking the mic back"

Edited by bigted

so whats the deal is this tru or not

No way. But people wish so hard that it should be true, that it becomes true to them. If you read it and then read some other quote from FP, you see its not him. I mean, if you read these quotes, tell me where the Bow Wow one would fit in...

“I made a commitment a long time ago, to my grandmother, [about] the type of person I was gonna be, the type of music I was gonna make, the type of movies I was gonna make,” he said after thanking God and Interscope Records. “I was making a commitment to my grandmother and y’all supported me in that. Y’all know what kind of world it is...to stay committed to principles, to stay committed to ideas in the face of a world where things are leaning in another direction. There is a gravitational pull to negativity, and I just want y’all to know I’ma hold it down as long as I can.”

"I'm a firm believer that the smartest person wins. When I sit in meetings in Hollywood dealing with directors, producers, executives, they need me. Even before they knew they needed me, I knew they needed me. You will never hear me say some white man owes me something because of slavery. I'm not giving that kind of credit."

"I don't believe in God anthropomorphically. I don't believe God gets angry and zaps someone. ... I believe in the power of a higher being, that we can find our way into good graces or not. I believe positive energy begets positive energy, negative energy begets negative energy. Less of punishment and reward, and more of attraction of what you project."

:word: And also why respond 2 Bow Wow and not Em. Even when Will was out on radio stations promoting his album he never said he dissed Em he said that he responded 2 the comment that he made and he did this cause ppl wanted 2 know how he felt about it. Will went on 2 say that he respects Em.

Oh and if this comment were real why isn't there any audio recording of it? I would think sum1 would have recorded it and put it on every hiphop forum cause well it would have been cool 2 hear how Will would address Bow Wow's remarks or what the status was between them.

Edited by Angel Amor