JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

COZMO HELP!

3cookies

I know when u chek out this post, ur like uh oh, whas goin ON witcha Sweet? haha

its nothing crazy...lol...

BUT. ok. I met this dude. DONT say nothin till i finish. lol (well, till u finish reading) He's cool, i met him at his mom's crib in Atlanta last September right? He lives in San Diego. We hit it off real good yo! Hes one year older than me, and we relate real well... We were talkin on the phone alot after he left the city and i was startin to digg him. He had me hyped too, and seem like he was 'wit it'...im thinkin...ok, this brotha got sum potential in a relationship. so i start feelin him, and HE even uses the "L" word. :hmm:

He knows that im movin to Cali, but contrary to what he may be thinkin NOT to hook up with him tho. I'm makin a business move. So ok yea...I was 'bored' one day. thought abt em, and look up his email addy on myspace. How bout dude is a playa?! Just 2 days or so ago, he offers to fly out and we drive to Cali together., but I told him I wont have the 'space' . haha. I stop answering his calls, cuz when i call, hes usually with a 'friend'. u know? unavailable. I didn't let myself get caught up, but dag.

WHAT IS UP with some brothas? I can't deal with the games...when does it end Coz????? :stars:

peace,

cookie

see, i knew u was gonna come back correct wit it. lol

We spent a few days togetha when he was in da ATL. NO, we did not get to that level of a 'monogomous' relationship,...never kissed, and no i never even GOT any :paperbag: ( but i was tryin tho~ been a minute ) :word: LOL j/k, but my thing is ... just stop with tha games and be REAL with it.. He got upset cos I was chillin with a friend on nite at my crib. don't get me wrong, he was FYNE now ! ... but too young 4 me... (mid to late 20's)

You of all ppl know,... past experience,...that doesn't work 4 me. But Mr. San Diego gets upset, and this i didnt understand. ..when he GOES out with chiks... Get sum. um... get sum from the chiks he hangs out with. and told me 'proudly'. Which, of course, doesn't bother me, since im half way across the states, and we're NOT in a monogomous situation... but it was the pretense and lies that 'turned' me off.

Isn't that abit selfish??? I can't put myself on 'reserve' jus cause a dude wants me to,...when hes sharing all tha goodies in the bag !!!

u know. long distance seems a total waste of tyme. That wont work, even IF I wanted it ...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

Ahhh, ok, that's what I needed to know. Your reactions to what he's doing stem from his reactions. He wants to git his, and not only expects you to be fine with it, but to listen to him brag about it (disrespectful in ANY sort of male/female romantic relationship). Then, he turns around and gets pissed when you so much as have male company, which shows that he has jealousy and control issues. The mixture of those 3 attributes is bad news. He will try to control you while he cheats and acts the fool, and will probably abuse you mentally and/or physically in order to lower your self-esteem to the point that you will accept it.

Throw this one back in a hurry!

EZ,

Coz

um ok thx jonny, im guessing. lol

Cheif. we connected, 4 real. He was saying ALL the right things, so i shoulda picked up on that, cuz its like he KNEW what to say to draw me in. haha... but that initial connection 'broke' when i touched bases with his ' other 'half' lol.. Thas a prime example of a WEAK man in my book.. with absolutely NO! game... My thing in a situation like this,...don't play da playa, or ull find yaself gettiN STRAIT played... LOL. He thinks im not hip 2 his games, but it cool, cuz I got all da ace cards in MY hand... lol

Hes gone tho Coz.

I was just wandering when will tha games end??? Seems never ending... sigh* maybe ill become a female hermit... :paperbag:

peace,

cookie

Don't sweat it Sweet, there are good guys out there, though the older you get they get fewer and further in-between. Just be you, and eventually you'll find that guy that's just being him, and if it's the right him it'll make y'all be y'all.

Hey Tim, how come you don't have a simple :) smiley? Or a simple ;) ? :hmm:

Don't sweat it Sweet, there are good guys out there, though the older you get they get fewer and further in-between. Just be you, and eventually you'll find that guy that's just being him, and if it's the right him it'll make y'all be y'all.

alright bru..u got it. I aint gonna sweat the small stuff. He used to brag too much 4 me anyways, talkin bout his 'skillz'. but its MY skillZ that matters. lmbo ?uestion tho... u STILL gone give me away right Cozzie~Wozzie? lmao...

hahaa. im sittin up here actin da strait fool, and comin down with the flU. whooo....

peace,

cookie

alright bru..u got it. I aint gonna sweat the small stuff. He used to brag too much 4 me anyways, talkin bout his 'skillz'. but its MY skillZ that matters. lmbo ?uestion tho... u STILL gone give me away right Cozzie~Wozzie? lmao...

hahaa. im sittin up here actin da strait fool, and comin down with the flU. whooo....

peace,

cookie

Hmmm... that depends on what kinda bum you marry! j/k :lol:

Feel better Sweet! :)