JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJ+FP EXTENDED FAMILY NEWS

I don't know know why Tra-Knox gave up. I guess they disbanded. They at least seperated from FP and Overbrook. And that compilation album is in the early stages, they may not have even started recording 4 it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said it 100 times and i'll say it again. Tra-Knox is the truth! I saw them perform Jodeci's "Luv U 4 Life" acappella LIVE and it waz amazing. Born To Reign is not a proper example of their style or vocal talents. People need 2 get off the idea that they aren't all that just becuz they contributed heavily 2 FP's weakest album. Educate yourself b4 making negative statements.

I wish they album would have come out...after all, FP dropped a verse on one of the songs.

• Admin

i'll say this about tra-knox.. the guys were in their mid 30s!! they were waiting to have their album put out for a long time! been in the record industry a good while..its a pity it didnt happen 4 them.. the 99 album they did for overbrook was recorded at a touch of jazz so im sure it would have been good.. but it looked like it was 2 late 4 em

those guys are lucky to have worked with the legendary FP, i don't care if i was on something people said was FP's worst song, i'd still be proud to say that i worked with the legend, that's something they could cherish forever...