JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will mention in lil wayne song

willjr

i sat here tryign to figure out what the hell he was saying, thats another nice thing about will smith not curseing, when your reading lyrics you dont have to decode the stars that censor the lyrics.

Yeah, I still dont get the meaning of it tho. :stickpoke:

Probably he specialy used so many curses in his rhyme.... cause he isn't a Will & everybody know that Will don't curses.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its just like in the episode of fpoba when Wills auntie brings home that white guy and says she was hoping no-one would notice, then aunt vi says "who do u think you were bringing him home to, Stevie wonder?" Its not meant in a bad way, a lot of people make Stevie wonder jokes.

anyway that last line was about the only part i understood, i havnt a clue what the guy is on about.

@ Damian: Would make sence, if it wasnt him. Caus Wayne allways swears,lol

I don't know cause I not listen his stuff, but I don't belevie that he is using so much curses in his songs. Probably he used them more than ever to underline differences betwen Will & him. No?

i think this is the first time lil' wayne is discussed on this board and by looking at these lyrics i could see why we never talk about him :paperbag: