JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow speaks on the Will Smith situation

Frenetic

too bad i thought at first the boy got future, but he's too inmature, as a 16 year old guy i can say i'm really dissapointed. Well end of Bow Wow.

Edited by Luigie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm frustrated that this punk represents the youth of today, our future in hip-hop is ****ed up if he's the face of it, I wanna beat him so I could be the future of hip-hop!!! :paperbag: btw, why does illsead say Bow Wow made a respectable reply??!! All that junk he talked in that article was disrespectful, he said in one line that everything's cool with him and Will but then the next line he rips Will's music!!!

Edited by bigted

Hey... dudes are saying at AHH that they heard it.. Could it be true? Not impossible...

too bad i thought at first the boy got future, but he's too inmature, as a 16 year old guy i can say i'm really dissapointed. Well end of Bow Wow.

Ah well, on the other hand, Dude is only 18. he still can have future. I`m shure LL or Will alos talked **** when they where 18. Just back in tha day it wasnt that big in the media. Its true that he grow as an artist, he actauly had some nice recent stuff.. Not much tho. I`m saying, he will know better, when hes older..

i gotta disagree in this one big brotha Marius, cause he's almost 18 as u said, his personality is almost defined...needs a good advice to change. At least if he had my age we could say he can change by himself, but now in this point of his life its almost impossible for himself..needs a good advice i say again.

Edited by Luigie

I'd rather see Juelz Santana be the future face of hip-hop than Bow Wow, he don't go around dissin' the legends of the game by saying he's better than them, in fact he works with some of them, Rakim was in his "Mic Check" video and he recently did a song with LL, sure he ain't the greatest lyricist in the world but at least he writes his lyrics, unlike that lil' puss, Juelz'd crush him in a battle, Juelz freestyles are better than Bow Wow's albums, I'd love to see him outsell Bow Wow...

Edited by bigted

I'd rather see Juelz Santana be the future face of hip-hop than Bow Wow, he don't go around dissin' the legends of the game by saying he's better than them, in fact he works with some of them, Rakim was in his "Mic Check" video and he recently did a song with LL, sure he ain't the greatest lyricist in the world but at least he writes his lyrics, unlike that lil' puss, Juelz'd crush him in a battle, I'd love to see him outsell Bow Wow...

Juelz new Album is realy good. He knows how to rip the Mic. Serious songs and club bangers..

Yeah, ofcourse Bow Wow a weak ass Mc. But I just think it`s posible that he one day will realise himself that he was stupid,lol. Bow Wow anyway gonna have a hard time to stay in the game. For people who want some South stuff, ther are much better options now. Also in the charts, even Mcs with kinda loyal fanbase, like Nelly. I dont think Bow Wows gonna be her for much longer.. He also has nur real support, except from Dupri. You know Juelz and Cas have and Dmx, LL and them supporting them. Nelly got dissed be everyone, and still stayed true to his style, same for example Ja Rule or Ludacris. And now he`s on top again. Nelly aint going nowhere, I think. 50, BowWow and them.. Short they sell allot.. But they will do nything to sell records, even tho if they loose all the respect inside the game and even tho they stop beeing true to them selfs.. And that is what will bring them down eventialy..

Edited by Turntable

Well Bow Wow's album was looking like it wouldn't go gold before the song with Ciara, she's the reason why Bow Wow's shipped platinum now 'cause she's the "it" girl right now!! Like AJ said a lot of these cats out now need collabs to sell their album but Will released one single with just himself and he went platinum, Will don't need collabs to sell records, Bow needs to work with all these watered down singers on the charts now to do his bubblegum rap to save his career, he better be giving half of his check to Ciara... I think definately if Cassidy could get his life together he'll be the other young option in the commercial rap world that'd knock Bow's fanbase, even Nick Cannon could top Bow Wow's career if he records more often 'cause he's cool with legends like Will and Biz Markie... 50 Cent's gonna lose his fanbase to Game who's a much better mc at gangsta rap than 50 and Ice Cube's making a comeback so that should seal 50's career...

Edited by bigted

The responce to bow wow sounds like something that Mike Lowrey would say, not something Will Smith would say. It just doesnt sound like him. I still need more proof, if it is true this must be the first "beef" Will has had with any rapper. Why would he start now? 20 years in the game, getting abuse from every1. He shouldnt break his silence over a kid. :stars:

That's the point though people think Will's a puss 'cause he ignores when they diss him, he needs to answer them back so they could let the man live without dissin' him, ain't you tired of hearing people constantly diss him?!!! He has the skills and the money to put all these fools out of a record contract but he's been a nice guy trying to let them have a career but I think he should stop doing that, he could make these words become a reality if he wanted to: "I'm a poet so I own the whole rap industry" he needs to come at them hard to teach them a lesson, hopefully this motivates him to get back and do classic albums with Jazzy, start his own label and promote albums the way he wants to, he should get a street team that'll be demanding the black radio stations to play his songs, he needs to dominate the game so these studio gangstas could fall off, ain't you tired of the way hip-hop is now??!!! Will's not a punching bag for every young rapper to come up and take cheap shots at him... That's a cheap ass apology to say "Me and Will talked and we're cool now, btw I was dissin' his music, my music is so much realer than his, I don't wanna be compared to that puss, I listen to G Unit all the time, not him, I like his movies though..." is basically what Bow Wow said didn't he? He sounds like the average G Unit groupie that says that to me all the time... It makes me wanna get a record deal that much harder so I could help kick ass with FP to bring hip-hop with heart back on top!!!...

Will could make a change, he's been holding back, hopefully all this criticism by studio gangstas puts movies on the backburner for a lil' while so he could confirm it to the public that he's born to be an mc, not act, they'll be bowing down to him and begging that he sticks with acting after he finishes off their careers!!! Maybe Trey's friends like Bow Wow, who knows why Will'd consider responding, lol?!! Bow Wow's worthless but a bunch of younger rappers might think hey if Will don't respond when this lil' punk disses him let me diss him too but they'll think twice though if he responds back like this .... He responds to his critics in his songs so I don't see the difference in doing it in interview, weren't you callin' Bow Wow a piece of **** in the podcast? Will didn't say that, callin' Bow Wow a piece of **** sounds like something Mike Lowry would say, I didn't see Will use one curse word when he responded in that quote, I don't know if I'd be able to hold off like that, everything he said in there is true, Bow Wow wasn't born when Will cut his first record and his worst movie 'Wild Wild West" is better than anything Bow Wow's every made in film, that lil' dude needs to work on his skills before he could mention somebody's name in an interview like that..

Edited by bigted

"Now Dude was really fed up & yo, he wouldn't let up

Homey if I hit you, you might never ever get up

Now he was not a dancer, plus he wasn't handsome

Comin' like Mel Gibson, like I had his girl for ransom

Pedro wanna go out side, yo amigo, tranquillo... slide"- Will Smith

He was talking about Bow Wow!!!!!

Edited by dkny2kx

"Pump Ya Brakes" is basically a dedication to Bow Wow, it'd be awesome if Snoop and Will did a video for that, that'd Ether Bow Wow's career!!! :pony: