JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow speaks on the Will Smith situation

Frenetic

"A grown man don't answer to no child. I'm a grown ass man. I cut records before his momma let somebody cut to have him."

Seriously, you are quite stupid if you really think Will said that, and if Will said it against all odds in the world, then he has changed totally as a man the last.. week. The last line.. I mean really, you cant believe Will said that. Seriously, you who think he said that... pull yourself together and think clear...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be funny if he said though man, that lil' punk deserves it, I don't mind if Will goes out of character to just rip that bitch like that, instead of apologising to Will in that interview he ended up dissin' him more thinkin' that he could do or say whatever he wants to, he needs somebody to slow his ego down, maybe that'll give other young punks an idea before they open their mouth against the legendary FP... :bat:

Edited by bigted

Hey illsead said that Will responded, it might be legit since he works for AllHipHop.com and named Will man of the year:

http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/?ID=926

"WILL SMITH REPLIES TO BOW WOW!

Bow Wow responds to me and now Will responds to Bow Wow! Now, you know Will Smith is my homey! I don’t care if you love that or hate that. At any rate, Will has taken a moment to “son” Bow Wow. Now, I say “son” respectfully, because the age difference could theoretically be that of a father/son. Anyway, Will reportedly said, “A grown man don't answer to no child. I'm a grown ass man. I cut records before his momma let somebody cut to have him. My worst movie grossed almost twice as your best movie. Check the records and read a book young man." WOW. Now, Bow Wow made a respectable reply, but its just time to let it go! "

Link To Ill Community??!!! I'm Not Registered... :wiggle:

Edited by bigted

Yeah illseed wrote

WILL SMITH REPLIES TO BOW WOW!

Bow Wow responds to me and now Will responds to Bow Wow! Now, you know Will Smith is my homey! I don’t care if you love that or hate that. At any rate, Will has taken a moment to “son” Bow Wow. Now, I say “son” respectfully, because the age difference could theoretically be that of a father/son. Anyway, Will <b>reportedly</b> said, “A grown man don't answer to no child. I'm a grown ass man. I cut records before his momma let somebody cut to have him. My worst movie grossed almost twice as your best movie. Check the records and read a book young man." WOW. Now, Bow Wow made a respectable reply, but its just time to let it go!

He didnt hear it himself obviously... its not true guys, stop dreaming.

But I don't think he'd waste time to post it on the site if it was fake, most of the rumors on that site are true, this is a reliable source, btw that Nick Cannon's a playa first Christina Millian now Brandy? He got more game than Bow Wow who's with ugly Ciara...

Edited by bigted

"A grown man don't answer to no child. I'm a grown ass man. I cut records before his momma let somebody cut to have him."

Seriously, you are quite stupid if you really think Will said that, and if Will said it against all odds in the world, then he has changed totally as a man the last.. week. The last line.. I mean really, you cant believe Will said that. Seriously, you who think he said that... pull yourself together and think clear...

:iagree:

Well what if it was true, would you be mad? I don't see nothing wrong with what he said, it's justified, what Will said is true, a lot of us fans are saying much harsher stuff than that...Hey now I don't see nothing wrong with Will gettin' back at his critics, when he tries to be a nice guy everyone walks on him, so what do you want Will to say about Bow Wow, you want him to kiss Bow Wow's ass? Why should he? That lil' punk has no respect for hip-hop history...

I'm not sayin that is not true cause i dont like wat he said..i.'m just sayin that that way os speakin ain't Will's...n if he really said that well get prepared for Mr. Niceguy second part..."here we go again"

Yeah I bet if Bow Wow said something like that about you, you'd say something worse than what Will said there and in fact you probably did in one of your posts on here, Will handled it with class in my opinion compared the way most of us would, the lil' boy needs schooling and if he looks at the facts he'll see that he's not close to be grossing anywhere near Will's grossed, Will's right to say that his lowest film is more appealing than Bow Wow's best film, and when Will and Jeff was rockin' Union Square Bow Wow wasn't alive yet, Will brought facts to the table, he ethered the lil' puss!! AllHipHop saying a rumor is more legit than most of the sites you get rumors from, basically every rumor they say is true...

:shake: I hate false rumours. This aint showing the true side of Will.

Well i dont think Will have been dissed by akid before..he only responds to adult dissin..maybe un-educated boys get Will mad

Well uneducated kids get us mad that's why we've been posting so much about it, let's just stop talkin' about this loser, Bow Wow can't write a song to save his life so he shut the **** up and not even talk **** in interviews, it's ****ing disgusting how this bitch gets a record deal while a lot of young brothas like me who actually have skills in freestyling and writing can't, exuse my language but I'm pissed off about how he thinks he could run his mouth like he actually matters, Will needs to stop being friendly with losers like lil' puss and 2 cents and just finish them off 'cause they're ruining the rap game, I hope he becomes like Pac and just "Hit 'Em Up" to bring real hip-hop back, being a nice guy ain't working...

Edited by bigted