JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow speaks on the Will Smith situation

Frenetic

I get what he says about Will. Even tho I dont get waht this has to do with his dis, lol

But waht else he says, especaly that about LL, is crazy. Ok yes, Bow Wow is on his 5th Album and allot of Girls love him. So far he is kinda like LL when he was on his 5th, but thats also wher it ends,lol. No classic Albums, no dope rhymes, no respect...nog good looks,lol

Edited by Turntable

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this has been posted yet but here is Will's response to Bow Wow on a Philly radio station.

Lately it seems like nothing can go right for Bow Wow, the 18-year old, multi-platinum, self-proclaimed "Ohio playa", as in the last week he has been belittled by some of the game's current artists and moguls.

"...Yea, Paul Wall did Grillz", the no longer "Lil" Bow Wow said on a Philadelphia radio station. But surprisingly at another time on the same show, when asked about doing his grill, Paul Wall said, "What? Nah. Ain't nothin' like that. I aint even know he old enough. I think I would still have to get his parents permission." Another interview by another Philadelphia area radio station placed Will Smith with the "job" of answering to Bow Wow's accusations of being a bubble gum rapper. But Smith refused to respond saying that, "A grown man don't answer to no child. I'm a grown ass man. I cut records before his momma let somebody cut to have him." Smith also added, "My worst movie (Wild Wild West) grossed almost twice as your best movie (Like Mike). Check the records and read a book young man."

If Will said it on a Philly radio station shoudn't there be some audio of this thing? Cuss I like what I'm reading but I'm not really believing it! :paperbag:

Will laughed it off when Eminem dissed him 5 years ago so I don't see him wasting his breath on Bow Wow unless he's still relevant in the public eye 5 years from now and we'll get "Mr. Nice Part II" in 2010, if people are still talking about this Bow Wow-Big Will issue lol, more than likely though Bow Wow'll fade off 'cause Eminem is Rakim compared to Bow Wow, I have doubts that it's true but if it is he said the right thing anyway...

Edited by bigted

well, bow wow answered my mail...he apologized bout will dissin thing, i didn't think it was really him..maybe he is or maybe a stupid joke

What's the address?

Well i mean the e-mail...the adress is in the first post of the topic (thanks Ted...appart from the dissin thing n the music the boy is cool)

Edited by Luigie

"A grown man don't answer to no child. I'm a grown ass man. I cut records before his momma let somebody cut to have him." Smith also added, "My worst movie (Wild Wild West) grossed almost twice as your best movie (Like Mike). Check the records and read a book young man."

Can somebody proof this please with a audio link?

If this is true Will ethered Bow Wow=dog**** in 3 sentences! :rofl:

Can somebody post this topic to the ill community board? I'd like to hear people's opinions. The last time they were defending Will like hell.

Bow Wow can't be reading the Ill Community board if he comes back with that kinda weak response, they ethered him!!! :willvspaparazzi:

That's pretty funny if he actually said that, I guess it is still up in the air whether or not it actually happened, he completely shut him down.

Allhiphop is loving will's "response".

Hope it's true.

Is it posted in the forums or the sites? People could easily pass a fake statement from one forum to another, that's what happened with the fake "Mr. Nice Guy" lyrics, remember? That'd be sweet if Will responded but I could care less if it was true or not, Bow Wow ain't important, btw did anybody post anything on the Ill Community? I wanna see a link so I could get my laugh on, I figure many'd be dissin' Bow Wow for callin' himself the next LL Cool J...