JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow speaks on the Will Smith situation

Frenetic

that's what wrong with the rap game right now, the media sucks!!! Shame on anybody who buys Bow Wow's crap, that's the last time I wanna even discuss this fool!! :paperbag: ...

That's ya word. That's ya word! Tell me something, was there ever a time you agreed with the media? (a legitimate time)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agreed when AllHipHop.com made Will Smith man of the year, that's a legitimate time where I agree with the media, there are times where they do give real artists their due but a lot of the times they promote the junk but I guess you gotta take the good with the bad like anything... Bow Wow probably read that article in admiration too, he just putting up hype to keep up his image but when it comes down to it he'd never wanna step to Will on the mic, the same goes for when anyone else disses Will, they wouldn't do it in his face, if they all really think they're better than Will they'd challange him to a live battle but they know that Will would kill them... Let's just "Wave 'Em Off"...

Edited by bigted

"You know one thing about me, is I don’t hold my tongue. You know what I mean, I’m always gonna be real wit you, I’m always gonna say what I feel."

" Sometimes, I might say things just to get people’s attention at the end of the [original XXL magazine] article that I saw the guy [illseed] wrote [about] the Black Card line."-allhiphop

Whatever Bow Wow. I think he didn't realize that him talking trash was gonna back fire on him.

It’s not, but at the same time on the music side people always saying they compare me and Will Smith on the music side and I don’t see [it].

I agree wit him on that. I dont see it either on how they compare Bow Wow 2 Will. Will is a better rapper than Bow Wow will ever be

firstly: i don't ever remember Bow Wow and Will getting compared... maybe i just missed that

secondly: his comments about an MC and other stuff in that article don't gain him any respect from me.

sorry, but when you're 17 and don't know **** its better to just keep your mouth shut

What can I say...he's trying to fix his mistake..you can feel in that interview that he doesn't want beef with Will, with a legend! I don't think that what he said in this article is okay at all! Sure Will is a better actor then you and no he doesn't rap about the things you do, but we wouldn't even want him to rap about that sh!t! We all know that Will is the better MC...let's keep it at that! Oh and bow wow being like LL Cool J? That's like Vinnela Ice being like Slick Rick!

"...you know if you read the article closely I never mention Will Smith in the movies. My comments was toward the music."

I think Bow Wow said something about how Will's movies in that XXL interview too if I'm not mistaken and he said that he's gonna surpass Will's movies too, he did diss Will's acting too, he said Denzel's much better than Will...he said Will don't make movies that mean anything, he didn't obviously read what they printed in that article but that's exactly what he said, he said he didn't diss Will's movies but he did.... Obviously this fool don't know how to read, but this is what he said in the XXL interview, this fool's lucky that Will's a team player and letting him live 'cause if he said that about me I don't if I'd be able to hold back not responding publically:

"Will Smith can act, but he does more of those blockbuster Hollywood movies, which I wanna do. But also I wanna do it like Denzel. Movies that really mean something. I feel like I can definitely be better than him."

Edited by bigted

• Members

I don't know if this has been posted yet but here is Will's response to Bow Wow on a Philly radio station.

Lately it seems like nothing can go right for Bow Wow, the 18-year old, multi-platinum, self-proclaimed "Ohio playa", as in the last week he has been belittled by some of the game's current artists and moguls.

"...Yea, Paul Wall did Grillz", the no longer "Lil" Bow Wow said on a Philadelphia radio station. But surprisingly at another time on the same show, when asked about doing his grill, Paul Wall said, "What? Nah. Ain't nothin' like that. I aint even know he old enough. I think I would still have to get his parents permission." Another interview by another Philadelphia area radio station placed Will Smith with the "job" of answering to Bow Wow's accusations of being a bubble gum rapper. But Smith refused to respond saying that, "A grown man don't answer to no child. I'm a grown ass man. I cut records before his momma let somebody cut to have him." Smith also added, "My worst movie (Wild Wild West) grossed almost twice as your best movie (Like Mike). Check the records and read a book young man."

"A grown man don't answer to no child. I'm a grown ass man. I cut records before his momma let somebody cut to have him." Smith also added, "My worst movie (Wild Wild West) grossed almost twice as your best movie (Like Mike). Check the records and read a book young man."

:word: :bowdown:

"A grown man don't answer to no child. I'm a grown ass man. I cut records before his momma let somebody cut to have him." Smith also added, "My worst movie (Wild Wild West) grossed almost twice as your best movie (Like Mike). Check the records and read a book young man."

:word: :bowdown:

:word:

Good job Will, just shows he doesnt need to sink to an alltime low level that Bow Wow is at. Let the lyrics do the talking, he dont need to get caught up in any of this immature puppy s**t. Just keep doing what he does and put Bow Wow is his place through music. :bowdown:

"just text me on a tracfone that I decided to get to recieve mail from fans. 404-983-2519 email at any time...... " - Bow Wow

Wat is a tracfone??? :stars: he thinks i'm a fan hahaha but i wanna know for mailin him every time he says crap

Edited by Luigie