JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Email Your Frustrations To Bow Wow

bigted

Here's the email:

ifuneed2no@hotmail.com

Well I didn't believe it when I first was looking at the thread on willsmith.com from somebody who claims he knows about Bow Wow, like I said in one of the threads here yesterday he said that Bow Wow's gonna publicly apologise in a magazine article, the reason why I believe now is 'cause maybe Da Ace has been getting some hype for the song he was given, maybe Bow Wow's homies heard it, but anyways you should email and say that you were offended by what Bow Wow said and send him your track Da Ace!!! :pony:

Here's the email:

ifuneed2no@hotmail.com

Well I didn't believe it when I first was looking at the thread on willsmith.com from somebody who claims he knows about Bow Wow, like I said in one of the threads here yesterday he said that Bow Wow's gonna publicly apologise in a magazine article, the reason why I believe now is 'cause maybe Da Ace has been getting some hype for the song he was given, maybe Bow Wow's homies heard it, but anyways you should email and say that you were offended by what Bow Wow said and send him your track Da Ace!!! :pony:

r u totally sure of this?

Here's the email:

ifuneed2no@hotmail.com

well it doesn't hurt to try, i sent an email today, like i said after seeing that german hip-hop site post a feature about Da Ace dissin' Bow Wow I'm more confidant in this, bow wow's gonna have to apologise if he wants to save his career 'cause a lot of hip-hop fans are frustrated ...

Here's the email:

ifuneed2no@hotmail.com

well it doesn't hurt to try, i sent an email today, like i said after seeing that german hip-hop site post a feature about Da Ace dissin' Bow Wow I'm more confidant in this, bow wow's gonna have to apologise if he wants to save his career 'cause a lot of hip-hop fans are frustrated ...

Well im' gonna try n also add him to my msn :1-deveous:

whats pissing off Bow Wow gonna do? hes immature and young so naturally that'll make him not want to apologize if we all e-mail him about how he was wrong to diss Will

and i doubt thats his e-mail... it's just like the peeps at ws.com sayin they got will's email. but whatever, if y'all got time then do whatcha gotta go.

delete this since bow wow responded in that allhiphop.com interview, it's unnecessary to harass Bow Wow now, we could let him live!!