JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What's your Dream Track

dkny2kx

• Admin

Track produced by jazzy jeff..scratches by jazzy jeff..vocals by jazzy jeff like on sumthin like dis/scream.. and fresh prince ripping the rhyme.. that is the perfect jazzy jeff fresh prince track right there.. see Twinkle, Twinkle - Potnas :word:

well, I've been waiting on Will and Miss Jill Scott to rip it up again in the studio like they did b4. With Jazzy doing his thing too... thats what I've been waiting on for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOng tyme now...

I gotta wait till i get the album in a few days,..and then sit and chek out Kel's flow real close, b4 I can say one way or another on that...

peace,

cookie

My dream track would be similar 2 trax that've already done in the past. DJ Jazzy Jeff producing the track with a timeless, straight Hip-Hop sound. Radio friendly enuff 2 get spins but definitly not done 2 get spins (perfect example...Summertime, I'm All That, Potnas). FP on the mic doin' what he dose best. No colaborations on the writing tip...just straight Fresh Prince...intellengence, comedy, and a feel good time.

• Members

i know a lot of you are gonna hate me for this one .. but will smith & eminem collabo

two of my favorite rappers ever .. and eminem has sucked lately .. so i think if he made a song with will he'd step his game up .. like he was back in the old days ..

or a will & rakim

will & the roots

will & common

blackstar

etc ..

real hip-hop

i know a lot of you are gonna hate me for this one .. but will smith & eminem collabo

two of my favorite rappers ever .. and eminem has sucked lately .. so i think if he made a song with will he'd step his game up .. like he was back in the old days ..

wah wahhh waahhhh

:thumbdown:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

Jazzy Jeff doing his thing on the wheel of steel...and of course as a producer. Will on the mic with 1 of these fine rappers

Common

Queen Latifah

MC Lyte

Kel Spencer

Let see we need some singers like 4 the chorus..I think these singers would be nice

Alicia Keys

Beyonce

Jill Scott

Jamie Fox

Mario

Edited by Angel Amor

• Admin

i dont understand why everyone wants a track with WILL AND <INSERT NAME HERE> :hmm: who does Will have the best musical chemistry with? Jazzy Jeff .. and how many Will Smith and Jazzy Jeff tracks have we got since 93? about 5.. give me a whole album of them two and nothing else please :pony: