JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Check out Switch Music Video @ WillSmith.com

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
[quote=Sandy,Aug 27 2004, 11:31 AM]I live in Madrid and I don't find singles from Will easily, and less if you look for an old single.[/quote]
That's right. It's almost impossible to find old singles, but I think it won't be difficult to get "Switch" around here. :music:

• 2 weeks later...
I wish I knew when "SWITCH" video airs. If anyone knows please post on message board! The video shoot was alot of fun. It is full on dance video. Fatima choreographed moves for us (talent). The theme of the video/song is that everyone does the same movement called "switch" SWITCH is a dance but can't explain you just have to see it. Paul Hunter shot the video he is sooo talented and is truly a sweetheart. Some of the models to be shot were myself, Melissa ford, Esther Baxter, Tyiese, etc. There were also some great professional dancers. One girl named Eboni. That girl can DANCE!!!!! I can't wait until it airs! Peace. God bless.

• Admin
[quote=model,Sep 9 2004, 08:59 PM]I wish I knew when "SWITCH" video airs. If anyone knows please post on message board! The video shoot was alot of fun. It is full on dance video. Fatima choreographed moves for us (talent). The theme of the video/song is that everyone does the same movement called "switch" SWITCH is a dance but can't explain you just have to see it. Paul Hunter shot the video he is sooo talented and is truly a sweetheart. Some of the models to be shot were myself, Melissa ford, Esther Baxter, Tyiese, etc. There were also some great professional dancers. One girl named Eboni. That girl can DANCE!!!!! I can't wait until it airs! Peace. God bless.[/quote]
hey model..thanx for the info!! if fatima was doin the choreography u guys were in good hands.. she is awesome..and has done a lot of will smith videos... i agree..its very hard to explain the "switch dance" :lolsign: .. so how did you end up on the switch music video? we will have to look out for you....

• Members
it was a closed set so very limited in guests. I love will smith but not very familiar with his music partner DJ jazzy jeff so I wouldn't know what he looks like. He might have been there. in one scene his friend was sitting next to him (I thought this was Omar his A&R though)All of his peeps were there. I met his producers . Jada was there. I didn't see his kids. uumm. looked like his whole entourage was there. Is he still close to Jazzy jeff? I thought that was fp of bel air days?

• Members
[quote=model,Sep 9 2004, 07:59 PM]I wish I knew when "SWITCH" video airs. If anyone knows please post on message board! The video shoot was alot of fun. It is full on dance video. Fatima choreographed moves for us (talent). The theme of the video/song is that everyone does the same movement called "switch" SWITCH is a dance but can't explain you just have to see it. Paul Hunter shot the video he is sooo talented and is truly a sweetheart. Some of the models to be shot were myself, Melissa ford, Esther Baxter, Tyiese, etc. There were also some great professional dancers. One girl named Eboni. That girl can DANCE!!!!! I can't wait until it airs! Peace. God bless.[/quote]
wow... looks like all the well-known video girls came out for this one. Melyssa Ford and Esther Baxter are the 2 most sought after right now.