JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Check out Switch Music Video @ WillSmith.com

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
[quote=iceonly,Aug 26 2004, 08:01 AM](Finally i've found a Will Smith fan in the Peninsula Iberica (Portugal and Spain).)[/quote]
You've found 2, then! I'm from Spain too. :thumb:

And Cyrano... Where do you live? It's not impossible at all to find singles in Spain. For example in Valencia I can find lots of singles in Fnac, El Corte Inglés or Media Markt...

I CAN'T WAIT for the new releases! Edited by Bender

Some years ago I was the only spanish here!!!!! I love to see Will smith's fans from Spain.... :thumb:
I live in Madrid and I don't find singles from Will easily, and less if you look for an old single.

TENGO QUE ESCUCHAR SWITCH YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :dj:

[quote=Sandy,Aug 27 2004, 05:31 PM]Some years ago I was the only spanish here!!!!! I love to see Will smith's fans from Spain.... :thumb:
I live in Madrid and I don't find singles from Will easily, and less if you look for an old single.

TENGO QUE ESCUCHAR SWITCH YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :dj:[/quote]
u don't find them easly I don't find them at all!!!

• Admin
i had this dream last night..it was pretty funny..they were asking will at the vmas on the red carpet when his single would be out..and he said we are getting a distributer and it will be out within 7-14 days :kekeke: but heres the weird part..he said hed signed to this label..cant remember the name..but it was uncle krackers? label you know that guy wirh kid rock..where did i pull that from? :nhawong: :hilarious:

[quote=Hero1,Aug 27 2004, 07:18 PM]i had this dream last night..it was pretty funny..they were asking will at the vmas on the red carpet when his single would be out..and he said we are getting a distributer and it will be out within 7-14 days :kekeke: but heres the weird part..he said hed signed to this label..cant remember the name..but it was uncle krackers? label you know that guy wirh kid rock..where did i pull that from? :nhawong: :hilarious:[/quote]
Lol, what a freakin but also cool dream hehehe :kekeke:
It could get real, who knows? :dunno: lol :hilarious: