JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Check out Switch Music Video @ WillSmith.com

• Members
I don't think that it will be released in one week. I searched in amazon.com and bestbuy.com for the single but they don't have it. normally they have singles/albums weeks before their release. and also the video hasn't come out yet. so I think we'll have to wait a little bit more. :-( Edited by BigA

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could have ment that the song would get aired in 6 weeks...

Yeh the editing process isn't an easy thing. Shud be done within a week or two of the vid being shot, then its just a matter of how long before its shown on TV.

[quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 21 2004, 06:57 PM]i guess now they're doing the finishing touches to the video and doin all the photography and stuff, working on promotion and stuff.[/quote]
If I'm going 2 c 1 more pic of Will and tra-knoks walking in the street I gonng shoot somebody!!!

[quote=willreign,Aug 23 2004, 03:03 PM][quote=DevilsJim89,Aug 21 2004, 06:57 PM] i guess now they're doing the finishing touches to the video and doin all the photography and stuff, working on promotion and stuff.[/quote]
If I'm going 2 c 1 more pic of Will and tra-knoks walking in the street I gonng shoot somebody!!! [/quote]
hahaha! :werd:

ba-bad, i cant wait. i was hoping it would come out in aug. i have all will smith and jazzy jeff f resh prince cds, i cant wait to get this one. you know what would be cool...
... ill tell you anyways. if he goes back with jazzy jeff for all the songs. have him still as the only dj. :dj: kinda like a "Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince back up in your face." anyways i cant wait for it to come out.

• Admin
[quote=Alien,Aug 24 2004, 04:27 PM]ba-bad, i cant wait. i was hoping it would come out in aug. i have all will smith and jazzy jeff f resh prince cds, i cant wait to get this one. you know what would be cool...       
  ... ill tell you anyways. if he goes back with jazzy jeff for all the songs. have him still as the only dj.  :dj:  kinda like a "Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince back up in your face." anyways i cant wait for it to come out.[/quote]
yeah anyone who has all the albums..would feel the same way..fingers crossed! :fingersx: