JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

career path for will

sonic1988

since Will is planning on directing an episode of "all of us" does anyone here think that will should try directing movies and TV shows as he gets older. or do you think he should stay as an actor?

I personally think it would be good if he did a New Jack City type of thing where he directs the movie, and has a part in it, but it isn't a starring role.

Edited by sonic1988

I think its just a matter of going from one level or career path to another with time. Sooner or later, he's gonna retire, but Will's got way too much energy to just sit at home. lmbo. Its in his blood, so it would only be natural for him to take his career to another whole direction. Who knows, it may be directing, or it may be teaching...

peace,

cookie

I think its just a matter of going from one level or career path to another with time. Sooner or later, he's gonna retire, but Will's got way too much energy to just sit at home. lmbo. Its in his blood, so it would only be natural for him to take his career to another whole direction. Who knows, it may be directing, or it may be teaching...

peace,

cookie

Retire?!? He's only in his late 30's. He could keep on acting till he's an old, old man.

peace,

cookie

Retire?!? He's only in his late 30's. He could keep on acting till he's an old, old man.

well i aint talkin bout no tyme soon, thats 4 sho... in a clearer perspective, im sayN ...if and when he WANTS to,... its his choice...

peace,

cookie