JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Music Videos

MaxFly

i downloaded aaliyah are u that somebody. It was the size of a video but when i go to play it, it just plays the song. The other videos work fine tho.

Sorry about that Julie. I meant to tell you that you'd need to download divx to play the video. You just need the divx codec on your computer to see the video.

Here's a link

You don't have to sign up. Just click download and itstall.

Edited by MaxFly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx Max 4 the videos. Can u put up Aaliyahs Miss and One in Million, Donell Jones- Where I want 2 Be and Blackstreet- Dont Leave Me..Please

Lol, how could I ever say no with that cute picture you have for an avatar.

Aaliyah - Miss You

Aaliyah - One In a Million

Donnel Jones - Where I Want To Be

Blackstreet - Don't Leave Me

hEY MAxfly I have problems wit 2 videos

D.Jones doesn't play on DIVx player. The video stops at 28 seconds into the vid. But the time keeps going until it ends which 4:12...but no sound and vid

Blackstreet can be played on either but it stops almost at the end of teh video. On WMP it says "WMP cannot play this file cause this file is corrupt"

Please help

hEY MAxfly I have problems wit 2 videos

D.Jones doesn't play on DIVx player. The video stops at 28 seconds into the vid. But the time keeps going until it ends which 4:12...but no sound and vid

Blackstreet can be played on either but it stops almost at the end of teh video. On WMP it says "WMP cannot play this file cause this file is corrupt"

Please help

Hey, I just tried it and you're right. I'm going to try to put fix it, but I can't do it right away. They should be up later this evening. Sorry about that.

Thanx Maxfly but it still doesn't work now it stops playing it a lot earlier. When you play Blackstreet on WMP you'll get about 31 seconds in2 the song...on the DIVx player you'll get about 41 seconds in2 the video and it cuts off.

WMP says it again "WMP cannot play this file cause this file is corrupt"