JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

RAPPER OR ACTOR

soul_survivor

I'm probably just tired, and sincerely dont mean to sound the least bit rude, but do u know how many tymes we've had to answer that question?

so many I lost track, so today... Imma say actor... tomorrow ask me and I'll say rapper...

lmbo

peace,

cookie

LOL. you just turned a one line question into a two line question with the same basic principle !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. (don't mind me) :2thumbs:

welllllllllllllllllll.... ok give me a sec to think... :hmm:

dam. i really cant say one over the other. Because just as all of his movies are not on the same scale with total ticket sales, some more successful than others... same with his music. Look at the success comparison of BWS versus BTR... He's good in both, with his Highs and Lows.

the way I look at it seriously tho... is hes an artist with a well rounded realm of talents. As a fan, if Will is enjoying HIS life, and using ALL of his talents, why would any of us want to see him stop doing one or the other?? or compare which he's better in?

God blessed him with both talents, so why would a true fan want him to stop sharing it with the world??? :hmm: or compare, when all I can think of is one word: "appreciation".

thats just my opinion... :2thumbs: and i guess i didnt anwer ur q uestion huh? lmbo

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

• 2 weeks later...

It would suck if he gave up rappin'

And it would suck if he gave up acting.

But I think he'll quit rappin in a few years :thumbdown: ...Not that I want him to do that!!!!

Personally I think he has the best future in acting... Seriously, how many rappers over 50 have you ever heard in your life?? :lolsign:

Edited by viber_91

It would suck if he gave up rappin'

And it would suck if he gave up acting.

But I think he'll quit rappin in a few years :thumbdown: ...Not that I want him to do that!!!!

Personally I think he has the best future in acting... Seriously, how many rappers over 50 have you ever heard in your life?? :lolsign:

:word: