47 members have voted

1. 1. Is WILL a Rapper or Singer

• Rapper
    • Actor

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't want him to stop doing either. It's a hard decision. Rapping is the genuine art... it's where all the feeling and emotion goes; it's where you can be yourself. In acting however, you can explore a range of different personalities and lifestyles. They both have their pros. I'd like to think that he'd continue to rap, but it would then be based on the type of work he releases...

Believe it or not, the acting world may need him more. There aren't as many good black male actors as you'd think...

I think I'll abstain from making a choice for now and see what other people have to say.

Where's the "Emcee" opition. FP's is far more than just a rapper. He's definitly an emcee at heart 2 me. He's said it over and over thru' out the years that he's always considered himself and artist 1st. I woudn't want him 2 stop acting...but i could care less if he dose it for awhile.

The funny thing is, before Lost + Found waz dropped, people's opinions on this topic were really split. It looks like this album has changed alot of people's minds.

Where's the "Emcee" opition. FP's is far more than just a rapper. He's definitly an emcee at heart 2 me. He's said it over and over thru' out the years that he's always considered himself and artist 1st. I woudn't want him 2 stop acting...but i could care less if he dose it for awhile.

The funny thing is, before Lost + Found waz dropped, people's opinions on this topic were really split. It looks like this album has changed alot of people's minds.

I couldn't have sade it better myself. Lost and found has really made Will stronger in the Game. :2thumbs:

JumpinJack AJ I feel you :2thumbs:

It seems like everyone want's will as a rapper/Emcee

Edited by soul_survivor

I wouldn't want him to stop doing either. It's a hard decision. Rapping is the genuine art... it's where all the feeling and emotion goes; it's where you can be yourself. In acting however, you can explore a range of different personalities and lifestyles. They both have their pros. I'd like to think that he'd continue to rap, but it would then be based on the type of work he releases...

Believe it or not, the acting world may need him more. There aren't as many good black male actors as you'd think...

I think I'll abstain from making a choice for now and see what other people have to say.

thats how i feel

Will's definately better as a rapper/emcee, it's something he's been doing since he was 12 years old, he's great at expressing his feelings through songs, easily one of the greatest who's ever touched the mic, his acting though is pretty strong too though at the same time, he's better than anybody in hip-hop when it comes to making quality movies, but his heart's in hip-hop rockin' the mic...

Edited by bigted

He started out as a rapper, that is how he got into show business. If it wasn't for his successful rapping career, more likely than not, he would have not got into acting. It's that simple.