JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Cam`ron Disses Jigga

Turntable

Ait then... I'm out.

U guys are incredible.

In that case.

50 cent was a hustla, does that make him a good rapper? Does that make u want to see him in the top 10?

Ying Yang twins prolly get a lot of girls... do u want them all up in your TV... beating that *?)==) up?

Young Buck is a gangsta, do u like his music? is he a good rapper? Would you like to turn that **** up in your crib in front of your kids?

NO.

your arguements are falling cause y'all bloodthirsty and like that beef ****.

I thought we as man had learned something.. anyone remember pac and biggie?

Why y'all like beef so much.

It's immature and stupid.

Uh.. Ted, I understand where your coming from with that 'calling in to stop somebody' but there is a difference.

Cam made a diss song about Jay. Jay called so it doesn't get played. (for whatever reason).

Bow Wow just said some harsh and stupid comments. He didn't put out a diss record against Will.

Still its wack to do. If Jigga would be above that diss stuff (Like Frenetic says), he woulnt do **** like this. He would just let it be..

Answer or leave it. But dont do coward **** like this.

And Frenetic: I dont say antyhing should be positive, nether does Ted. I say (Anbd he said that often also) that Rappes should just rap about waht they know, stay true to them selfes. Cam is a hustler, so why talking about stuff he doesnt know **** about, just caus its more positive?

And whats wrong with battling? I`m shure you juts said caus one of you favs is dissed. You wouldnt say that if Jigga would have dissed Cam insteed. It`s is a part of Hip Hop. A important part, if you ask me. If you cant take that go listen to more Pop Songs Kanye made..

WAR is a important part of humanity, does that make it legit?

I wouldn't want Jigga to diss Cam'ron, cause that would be stupid. I was a happy as **** when i heard about the peace concert.

War didnt start for good reasons. Battling has a good meaing behind it : To stop them fighting hand to hand and to let them work it out with raps. Ofcourse it still often goes wrong..

I didnt say you nat Jigga to diss Cam, but i think if he would have done it, you woulndt be frontin like this caus it`s him, and not for example Cam.

50 cent was a hustla, does that make him a good rapper? Does that make u want to see him in the top 10?

Ying Yang twins prolly get a lot of girls... do u want them all up in your TV... beating that *?)==) up?

Young Buck is a gangsta, do u like his music? is he a good rapper? Would you like to turn that **** up in your crib in front of your kids?

They aint good rappers caus they dont have good flows, or rhymes. Cam has, cant fron on that. Thats why you could consider him a good mc, if you like his style.

Cam'Ron has good rhymes? Come on.. be serious, please. He was okay back in the day. But all this dipset **** is just wack.

his flow is ait, i can't front on that.

Well yes, he used to be better. So is Jigga. (Dont gte me wrong. I think Jigga is far better than Cam). But they at least have Rhymes, that rhyme quit nice. The only thing that realy rhymes nice from 50 is ether a bitt or using the same word twice,lol

And even if his rhymes are that good, his flow still is!! And that is actualy more than allot of newer, popular Mc`s can say..

Edited by Turntable

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ait then... I'm out.

U guys are incredible.

In that case.

NO.

your arguements are falling cause y'all bloodthirsty and like that beef ****.

I thought we as man had learned something.. anyone remember pac and biggie?

Why y'all like beef so much.

It's immature and stupid.

Uh.. Ted, I understand where your coming from with that 'calling in to stop somebody' but there is a difference.

Cam made a diss song about Jay. Jay called so it doesn't get played. (for whatever reason).

Bow Wow just said some harsh and stupid comments. He didn't put out a diss record against Will.

Still its wack to do. If Jigga would be above that diss stuff (Like Frenetic says), he woulnt do **** like this. He would just let it be..

Answer or leave it. But dont do coward **** like this.

And Frenetic: I dont say antyhing should be positive, nether does Ted. I say (Anbd he said that often also) that Rappes should just rap about waht they know, stay true to them selfes. Cam is a hustler, so why talking about stuff he doesnt know **** about, just caus its more positive?

And whats wrong with battling? I`m shure you juts said caus one of you favs is dissed. You wouldnt say that if Jigga would have dissed Cam insteed. It`s is a part of Hip Hop. A important part, if you ask me. If you cant take that go listen to more Pop Songs Kanye made..

WAR is a important part of humanity, does that make it legit?

I wouldn't want Jigga to diss Cam'ron, cause that would be stupid. I was a happy as **** when i heard about the peace concert.

War didnt start for good reasons. Battling has a good meaing behind it : To stop them fighting hand to hand and to let them work it out with raps. Ofcourse it still often goes wrong..

I didnt say you nat Jigga to diss Cam, but i think if he would have done it, you woulndt be frontin like this caus it`s him, and not for example Cam.

Ofcourse i wouldn't. cause i ain't a cam fan. I don't even care about him so much. He made a couple of okay songs back in the day, his verse on late reg is pretty ait. But in overall, he pure trash. Right now he is hot garbage. BUT, if jay had dissed him, that wouldn't change the fact that I would consider jay making a stupid move. I was pretty skeptical about jay having a war concert, it seemed stupid. but than it was a peace concert. Him and Nas, on stage, encourageing rappers to end their beefs, so they can help the community to grow again, so they can help the eastcoast get back again.

NOW... what do u prefer... peace.. or war? unity in the eastcoast (u as a wu-tang fan should appricate that) or everybody fighting... over NOTHING.

Well like I said earlier, I don't like any of this beef stuff, it's immature all the way around these days but it could be entertaining though if 2 mcs push each other to step their lyrical skills up, that's good for hip-hop... Cam definately got some skills and if he doesn't why'd Jay waste energy to even get radio stations to not play the song? If Cam was garbage Jay wouldn't worry about him and just let the song play out until there's no response, he'd just brush him off like Will brushes off Bow Wow 'cause he's above the beef but to do something like that, this makes him look lower than Cam even making the song in the first place, if you don't want beef, ignore what he does and move on but it's a lil' harder to do in my opinion since Cam said something about Beyonce in the song, Jay needs to make a comeback song, keep the beef on wax and rip him like a real mc would not do that blackball crap...

Edited by bigted

Ofcourse I want peace.. You got a point here.. Still I think Jigga did a bad ass move with calling FMF for stuff like that.. Like I said: Answer or leave it.

See, I dont want battles happening all the time. But if they realy have problems with each other, its good that they can handle it on this way.

If Cam was garbage Jay wouldn't worry about him and just let the song play out until there's no response, he'd just brush him off like Will brushes off Bow Wow 'cause he's above the beef but to do something like that, this makes him look lower than Cam even making the song in the first place, if you don't want beef, ignore what he does and move on but it's a lil' harder to do in my opinion since Cam said something about Beyonce in the song, Jay needs to make a comeback song, keep the beef on wax and rip him like a real mc would not do that blackball crap...

Well said..

Edited by Turntable

--

I mean.. Y'all can't front on this:

Peace ---> War

Unity ---> Fighting

And you can't front on the fact that Cam'Rons diss is trash in matter of subjects.

1. Dame could've have Roc if he wanted. He was shady against Jay for the Reasonable Doubt masters.

2. Kanye choose the label he wanted to go to.

3. Who gives a **** about if Jay is ugly. What the hell has that to do with anything in the world?

4. Jay's clothing. I mean... who cares?

5. Jay using Biggies material. That's the only one i could accept. But then again.. as i said.. i would rather see jay tributing this way rather than making a weak duets album just makin money of him. In jay's retirement show... he wore a Biigggie t-shirt. That's what I call a tribute.

I think Jay is thinking:

This song is trash. WHY should he get the hype of my name for his own album? I don't want him to sell records of my name. So i'mma see what he can do without me.

That's how a businessman and a hustler thinks. And that is what Jay is right now... Business man, then a soon to be family man... THEN a rapper.

--

I mean.. Y'all can't front on this:

Peace ---> War

Unity ---> Fighting

And you can't front on the fact that Cam'Rons diss is trash in matter of subjects.

1. Dame could've have Roc if he wanted. He was shady against Jay for the Reasonable Doubt masters.

2. Kanye choose the label he wanted to go to.

3. Who gives a **** about if Jay is ugly. What the hell has that to do with anything in the world?

4. Jay's clothing. I mean... who cares?

5. Jay using Biggies material. That's the only one i could accept. But then again.. as i said.. i would rather see jay tributing this way rather than making a weak duets album just makin money of him. In jay's retirement show... he wore a Biigggie t-shirt. That's what I call a tribute.

Well thar Roc-A-Fells stuff. I still think Jigga handled that wrong. I get the disses about that.

And the other points. Ofcourse that is just some bulltalk.. But that a part of Disstracks. LL made some of the best diss Tracks, against Canibus. And more than half of it was about for example Canibus getting his lyrics from the internet n stuff. Like that aint bulltalk,lol

Edited by Turntable

The ROC thing wasn't just for Hay to handle.

The deal was simple:

Dame would get the whole roc, rocawera, armadale vodka, roc films and all that. Jay would get the masters for reasonable doubt.

Dame didn't want that. So jay basically said: Ait then.. be a bitch about it. So he "took" everything (dame could stop him, but he didn't, as a owner Dame also had a part in selling it)

Well the LL tracks against canibus are good. Cause he keeps it simple, he responds, he says true stuff.

The line about 99& of his fan base if hilarious.

If you wanna talk about respect, I find it upsetting that the hip-hop community doesn't address the stupid comments that Bow Wow made about a pioneer like Will, sure it was just an interview but they were disrespectful, there should be a petition to get his stuff off the air definately, lol, if he said that about Jay though everyone would rally around Jay 'cause he's the president of Def Jam but they don't for Will 'cause he don't have that much power in hip-hop like that but he's still a pioneer, why can't they respect him too?...

Edited by bigted

The ROC thing wasn't just for Hay to handle.

The deal was simple:

Dame would get the whole roc, rocawera, armadale vodka, roc films and all that. Jay would get the masters for reasonable doubt.

Dame didn't want that. So jay basically said: Ait then.. be a bitch about it. So he "took" everything (dame could stop him, but he didn't, as a owner Dame also had a part in selling it)

Well the LL tracks against canibus are good. Cause he keeps it simple, he responds, he says true stuff.

The line about 99& of his fan base if hilarious.

All of the Tracks are hillarious :lolsign:

Thar Roc Stuff.. Yeah, still its all kinda stupid. From both of them. I dont say dame handled it all good.

Like I said. I dont wannt battles. But I`m glad they can handle theyr beef this way if its necesary. And if Jigga wants peace, he should just ignore Cam now and dont do something like he did. Answer real. or leave it. Thats my point, you get me?

I get your point. And you prolly get mine =)

Let's leave it at that.

Ted//

Well the thing with Will is just another example of the hiphop community freezing Will out. Unfair as hell. But still.. alot of people know that Bow Wow just a little gimmick. The respond on boards have been good.

Bow Wow ain't really that relevant in the hip-hop community anyway but if Will called and had them cut off Bow Wow's records I'd lose a lil' respect for Will myself, I wouldn't favor him doing something like that, that's not setting an example and that's what got me heated after hearing what Jay's doing...Will shouldn't run hip-hop, Jay shouldn't run hip-hop, nobody should no matter what he sells, hip-hop is about the fans' choice, the people should choose whoever they like, if it affects Bow Wow's next album sales 'cause of that then that's cool, they're entitled to their opinions, I don't think it affects Will whatsoever though so he ain't losing sleep over it, but if Bow Wow said something about Jada then I think Will'd have to say something back even in an interview 'cause that's more personal than just saying Will's a bubblegum rapper... Jay shouldn't worry about what Cam sells, especially since he's sold so many already, if Cam puts out something people like then they should buy it or if he puts out something out they don't like then they won't buy...

Edited by bigted

Damn y'all.

Jay-Z's a business man right? A hustler? Perhaps Jay-Z called in for a reason. 'Don't play Cam's record cuz he's gonna mess up his career. He's trying to fight me over nothing.' - That may be the point in Jay-Z's head when he did that. People are smarter than you think, just as much as they are dumber too.

How can you even say such a thing for Will to do Ted? Will revealed himself in his records, whether it was a down-to-earth topic, or something totally off the wall coming from his mind. Can you imagine if Will promoted himself the way a lot of rap artists do today? You know that "You Saw My Blinker" would be a single before "Summertime" in this day and age. People would hassle Will a lot worse if we experienced that in the 2000s. I don't see the relevance in Bow Wow dissin' Jada either. Bow Wow has no right nor reason to. As big as 'Big Willie Style' was/still is, I think everybody got the point. "...stop saying Jada, cuz that name's mine." - 'Yes Yes Y'all'. Bow Wow is not mature enough to handle his own. So I doubt he'd get personal with anybody for quite some time. I really do think that. I seriously don't know where his head is at or where it's been for him to say what he said.

i definately think work ethic is important for anybody, not just an mc, anybody that works hard gets some respect from me, it's always important to work on achieving goals... yeah for me to even think that will would do that is foolish of me but jay is different than will, jay has too much of an ego in my opinion, it's rumored that he's working on a diss song for cam'ron and he ain't letting them play cam's song but he'll want them to play his, that's hypocritical, and then he wonders why people diss him?!! lol... don't get mad at me jay-z fans but that's how i feel and that's why i can't put him in the same category as will...

Edited by bigted