JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Bow Wow Diss

Guest Da Triptic

Yeah I'll have to battle his ghostwriters :kekeke: Well Bow Wow's rhyming don't make me lose sleep, his career's gonna be coming to an end soon if he don't learn how to write rhymes and respect the legends of the game, I ain't worried about any commercial rapper, I'm just trying to do me, my career'll be started soon enough, I'm gonna use skills to get in the game, not hype off of dissin' somebody else like a lot of these rappers do...

Edited by bigted

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well 1st of all Bow Wow's the one callin' the shots, he's talkin' like he's a better actor and rapper than Will without receiving any Grammy or Oscar nominations in his life!! You don't have to have that to be better but it's not like he has any credability either to be talking that way and he won't either unless he grows up, he's just playing the dissing game like a lot wack rappers do without bringing any skills to the table, battles are cool if you could bring skills, that's why I don't feel many of these battles now, I mean Canibus was worth responding to for LL 'cause Canibus has skills but Will don't need to respond to Bow Wow 'cause he got no writing skills, limited flow, no originality, etc. that a high skilled artist would have, he only got a record deal 'cause of his age but when he's older he won't have that baby face to get on 106 & Park and older heads don't respect him now so they won't respect him then if he don't grow up but looks like he's trying to be another studio gangsta when he lived in the suburbs his whole life, i could easily put what i said there into a verse and finish him off but it's not worth it...btw, I wasn't dissin' Ace, he could do whatever he wants, VAsFinestRenegade could record that song if he wants to he should go ahead and do it, but I personally choose not to beef with any wack rapper, that's all I was saying....

Edited by bigted

He acts like he calls the shots, I don't think I'd make a track dissin' him but if I ever met that immature punk I'd probably slap him if he acts arrogant, I don't sweat him!! :bat:

Edited by bigted

let me add my 2 cents into this discussion.....

im not dissing bow wow or tryna start beef with him to gain fame in any way... i even stated it in the song "and beef is played out but u started a dog fight".... my main reason for the diss was because 1. u have a kid w/ no knowledge what so ever of the roots of hip hop and 2. he comes out and disses a pioneer such as will smith(the 1st grammy award winner in rap) so thats why i mentioned "and rule #1 never diss a pioneer who paved the way for so many years...." so im not doing this for myself... im doing this for hip hop... cuz the real hip hoppers need to stand up to this bull****

so the bottom line is im defending hip hop... clear and simple... im not tryna start a feud with bow wow

:word: Those who have respect for hip-hop ain't Bow Wow fans anyway, I really haven't seen hip-hop fans on forums defending what Bow Wow has said about Will 'cause they don't respect Bow Wow, the only people I know that like Bow Wow are teenage girls, there should be a million people dissing Bow Wow, even the chicks who bought his albums probably thinks will's hotter anyways, lol...

Edited by bigted