JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff Interview

4MD1

I really liked his definition of a producer. I thought it was funny how he said Jill recorded in a small room, yet others spend billions of dollars. I am just amazed at this interview. Even BET was shaking their heads at Jeff? Wow!

Jeff is such a great guy. Anybody who works with him should consider it an honor.

What song did he produce for Lil Kim?

What was your production level like earlier in your career oppose to now?

I liked myself better back then than I do now because I didn't care. I didn't have any boundaries. I listen to records I did back in the days and I'm like what the f*ck was I thinking when I did that. I used to grab the drum machine and do what I felt. When you get older you start thinking too much. You cannot put your brain into this at all.

hmmm..... not good

I really liked his definition of a producer. I thought it was funny how he said Jill recorded in a small room, yet others spend billions of dollars. I am just amazed at this interview. Even BET was shaking their heads at Jeff? Wow!

Jeff is such a great guy. Anybody who works with him should consider it an honor.

What song did he produce for Lil Kim?

'No Matter Waht People Say'

I dont think it was Jeff that produced it tho, I think it was someone from ATOJ posse!