JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Treyball Developments New Website

Treyball Developments New Website

Back in 1998 Will and his brother Harry founded a development company called Treyball Developments. Harry Smith established the company’s vision, created its original business plan, and spearheaded all of the company’s real estate activity to date. After building a sound foundation for Treyball, he recently commenced implementation of a growth plan for the firm, which includes the subject equity commitment. Now Harry Smith has brought upon us the new Lifestyle range with the new slogan, "Luxury is not a privilege, it is a basic necessity of life". In mid January 2006, Treyball Development's President & CEO, Harry Smith will officially launch the Lifestyles Homes Division. A handful of invited guests, VIP's, and staff will celebrate the occasion at an exclusive launch party. Link: http://www.treyballdevelopment.com/

Edited by Big Willie

I like the style! but not that quote bout luxury...of course is a privilege, cause u can achieve it wit effort...like Will Smith and so many other artists, bussiness men, etc etc, anyway too much bla bla bla :kekeke:

Edited by Luigie

The quote is a marketing scheme though, not a true one :kekeke: but its to make people use the company

Well, i had to say it! :lolsign:

Edited by Luigie

• 1 year later...
Guest L Burke Howard

Very proud of you and happy for you. It seems that the slogan may offend some people, but I feel that you are trying to set a standard. It is quite catchy!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...