JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILL'S RAP REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Admin
Will set for rap reunion
Will Smith heads our way to promote his new robot movie - and hang out with his old rappin' buddy Jazzy Jeff
14jul04

FINALLY - a Hollywood superstar is coming to Melbourne. Oscar nominee Will Smith will be in town next Tuesday to promote his latest movie, I, Robot.

Smith will jet into Sydney on Monday to walk the red carpet at the film's Australian premiere.
There he'll be reunited with his old rappin' buddy, DJ Jazzy Jeff (real name Jeffrey Townes) for a special performance.

For those of us old enough to remember, the duo rolled out hits such as Parents Just Don't Understand and Boom! Shake The Room.

Townes also starred opposite Smith in The Fresh Prince of Bel Air (he played Will's mate Jazz).

Townes is set to come to Melbourne with Smith, but isn't scheduled to perform here.

Antonio Banderas (sigh) bypassed Melbourne, as did OutKast's Andre 3000 and Usher, while King Arthur star Ioan Gruffudd was here and gone in a flash.

Film poppets Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and Keisha Castle-Hughes just didn't come to Australia at all.

Smith, who will be travelling without wife Jada Pinkett Smith, leaves Australia on Wednesday.

I, Robot opens on July 22.

• Admin
im gonna see jjfp live AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THROWS SELF OUT WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:
:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

• Admin
[quote=Da Brakes,Jul 13 2004, 11:44 PM]Ha HA!! Enjoy it if it is!! Let us know if Will does any NEW material!![/quote]
thanks yeah it is happening :werd: :werd: i may get to do an interview..at the
very least i'll have photos..and a story to tell :thumb:

Thats crazy cool!!!! Yo he'll be soon here in Germany/Berlin. I can't wait
to see him performing with Jeff!!! Yo the will surely perform SUMMERTIME.
I love this Song!! I hope he will perform more of his oldskool trax.
Yo, thats too damn hyped ;) i mean so great :)

Yo cya

JJFP rocks the house...