JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Flavor Of Love

TopDawg14

Has anyone seen Flavor of Love with Flava Flav? This has to be the funniest show on VH1. I wasn't going to watch it at first but something told me to tune in.

I haven't stopped laughing yet. The fact that VH1 could find 20 women who would want to actually participate is the kicker.

Props to VH1 for this one.

flava_flav.jpg

FLAVA FLAV!!!! YEAH BOY!!!!

:lolsign: :rofl:

I watch all the celeb reality shows on VH-1. They are just silly and they always support Hip-Hop artists...especially ones from the old school. Flav's new show is hilarious. I tune in every Sunday night.

• 2 weeks later...

Who has been keeping up with this? OMG, it is so ridiculous. New York is so uh... weak. Hottie, that chick said she graduated from Harvard?!? R U serious? She can't even fry chicken. Come on. Flav said he wanted "Fried Chicken". I serious wonder about Flav tho. If all this is just done for ratings or by the writers or something, I'll be a bit upset, even tho I should know better; but what's been done is so ridiculous.

I'm seriously upset that Flav got rid of Sweetie. She was about the realest one on there. She got pissed when Flav cut her. New York would have been axed on the first show if I was in charge but hey I know what's going on.

It's a hilarious show to say the least.

I like Hoopz too. She should win it but I've got a funny feeling that she's going to get cut. She lied to Flav's mom about what she does. I believe she's one of those model types that has their own website or something.

I liked Sweetie 2...but she waz really fake on that date she had with Flav. When waz being all flirty and jumpin' on him; that just wasn't her...and she paid 4 it. Her exit waz a bit stank 2. I waz all 4 her up until that date.

Don't be knocking Flav. Let's be real, of all the pet owners in all of history, how many of them never over-disiplined their pet. I'm not saying it's cool...but let's just be real. And the situation with his kids...it's their crazy mom that's making it impossible 4 him 2 really be there 4 him. What's a playa 2 do. If u know anything about the man...u know he's got alot of heart.

B4 u judge any entertainer...u should remember that u are a huge Lil' Kim fan. Someone known for lying and passing out on stage after guzzleing tons of "man juice."