JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Look what i found!

DefCEM

Also there is in top tracks overall "Give me Tonite" wow.

I like this track.... hmm... I like "Born To Reign", I know that this cd isn't in top of JJFP fans:)

I wasn't surprised cause of that...the real reason is that ppl who are'nt fans dont like that album

Also there is in top tracks overall "Give me Tonite" wow.

I like this track.... hmm... I like "Born To Reign", I know that this cd isn't in top of JJFP fans:)

I wasn't surprised cause of that...the real reason is that ppl who are'nt fans dont like that album

hehe, unfortuneatlly on this board should be only real fans, right? listen to the postacst or read post, ppl don't like "Born To Reign" cause they think it's a lame. For me it's good cs, Will tryed to do something different. I like "BTR" cause he used real intruments & it's sound great. He sampled them but it's sound great! From this cd ppl mostly like "How Da Beat Goes On" & title track. For me the best tracks are "1000 Kisses" & "Maybe". Many artist did many love songs. But very often it wasn't adress to particaular person cause that person doesn't exist:) Will & Jada love is true & it's make those tracks look good for me!

Also I think that Tra-Knox did a great work, I like it too. There wasn't Will third verse in some songs. It don't need too. Personally I like songs with 2 verses! Man, I chilled with this cd so many times, I danced etc.:)

I like "Born To Reign". Thats all:)

Well, BTR was my first album i got of Will...and yeah 1000 kisses is a good song...dont forget "momma Knows"...u're right when u're sayin he tried to do sumthin different, now i realize BTR it's a L&F prototype or sumthin like that.

Edited by Luigie

now i realize BTR it's a L&F prototype or sumthin like that.

hmm... hard to say for me, I think Will spreaded out on this project. Also I like "BTR" of truppets sound. I like them so much. Ppl don't like this maybe of lyrics in some songs, like "I Gotta Go Home", for me it's fine song (truppets are there:)) or "Give Me Tonite". Block Party in second verse is cracy fo party:) etc.

Will tryed to do it good, but it didn't sell well, unfortuneatlly:(

Well...all the artist have one album which it's the worst...let's just say BTR isn't BAD...just didn't was as good as the other ones but still good :kekeke:

Well...all the artist have one album which it's the worst...let's just say BTR isn't BAD...just didn't was as good as the other ones but still good :kekeke:

hehe, ok. Future will show us if it's the worst alum of him. Im talking about general, not personal rankings:)