JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ideas for podcasts

PeaceAngel

Ok, so apparently people want the podcasts to be more exciting, so I thought it would be a good idea if we had a thread where people could post their ideas. Tim was saying that maybe we could have someone else host the podcast, so I got an idea that maybe we could have people take turns hosting each one. Then each podcast could be different when there's different people in charge of it. Maybe also have some music in the background as we're discussing, maybe some different JJFP instrumentals. Those are a few of my ideas. If anyone else has some good ideas or suggestions, post them here! :2thumbs:

I wouldn't mind hosting a Podcast! Its seems like it would be a laugh! As with the mic levels and music, I don't mind givning the editting a go with the next one! I reckon I'd be able to make it sound a bit better quality!

But I do like the idea of each episode we have a different host! It gives it a bit of variety!

It would be cool to have a throwback episode every now and then where we discuss a year and what will did in that year (example: 1988, will released he's the DJ, it sold 3 million copies, etc.)

that is also a good idea funky, to have different hosts. so then the time zone difference could eb less of a problem, we could have regional episodes (all Euorpe people do a podcast, all american people do another and we could see how the opinions on some things change.)

I like that idea of the host..and the instrumentals also is great and I was thinkin we can talk about ppl who have lsitened JJFP songs not necessarily fans and wat they think.

• Admin

I actually have a whole database of sound effects..but when I used them it just didn't sound right.. I mean when is appropriate to have the sound of an aeroplane flying off or a door shutting or ice cracking rock sliding canned laughter incoming missiles rock splashes gun shots? etc ?

I actually have a whole database of sound effects..but when I used them it just didn't sound right.. I mean when is appropriate to have the sound of an aeroplane flying off or a door shutting or ice cracking rock sliding canned laughter incoming missiles rock splashes gun shots? etc ?

"Let's listen to this dramatic show which was popular in the early days of radio" :lolsign:

"Let's listen to this dramatic show which was popular in the early days of radio" :lolsign:

:rofl: :rofl: That was GREAT haha

I also think it would be a good idea to use sound effects, and JJFP insturmentals in the background. Just keep on making them, and each one will get better. The more you do something, the better you get at it.

Tim kept trying to make me host the podcast but i refused lol. Im way too shy haha.

I posted my suggestion in the other post about the podcast about the background beat, but i dont know about all the rules about music and stuff. It kinda sucks that they have to be so strict.

What we havnt done tho is played any of brakes' songs, im sure he wouldnt mind lol. Its not Will related but u could finish off the show with it saying he is a fan of Wills etc.