JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Big Willie Dreams

Lerkot

I had a dream during my abscense (or how it is spelled). Will had a concert in my town, but he wasnt performing at the stage where the crowd was, no no, instead he sat with a mixer table like 100 meters behind the stage, and he shouted stuff like "You dont stop" and stuff. The place where he sat was at the same place where you wait for the trains to come (a paroon or whatever its called) and there was like five groupies watching over his shoulders. I was a little shy, so I walked by like three times. Then when the trains came, everybody jumped on and me and Will was alone. We walked towards the station, and we talked.

- I guess its just you and me then, I said.

- Yeah, Will answered, and he sounded totally uninterested.

- Did you know that the fans actually like Code Red? Have you ever been to the jjfp.com forum?

- No I didnt know that... maybe i've been to that place. Be quiet, I have to catch the train.

Have guys ever had any dreams about big willie?

I had a dream once that Will was at my school, and he was just standing there in the hallway and nobody noticed him or said anything to him... then I walked up to him and I said something like "Will Smith?!? What are you doing here at my school?!?!" It was pretty funny...

well my dream was about a Will concert in my town...there where few ppl they were just standin there but not feelin him...i was near the stage and after the concert finished i followed him, i found Will & Jeff talkin and then.....I woke up! :lolsign:

Edited by Luigie

I had a dream one time where I was on an Alien Ant Farm (a rock band) tour bus,they pulled up into the 42nd street arcade. I went into the arcade and I saw Charlie Mack, and my mom told me that Will and Jeff were around and I was looking for them, but I woke up (strangely I never saw any members of Alien Ant Farm, or my mom, only random people and Charlie)

I had a dream about a month ago, that Will Smith was at my high school. But if I remeber correctly, he wasn't dressed like Will Smith of 2005 (like I said it was about a month ago haha), he was dressed like he used to in the early 90s on the set of FPOBA. Well anyways, he was walking in the hallway and we walked up to each other and did the hand shake (Ya'll know what I am talking about, the one he did on FPOBA where Jazz and him would give each a small hand slap and point their thumb out to the right side of them self and say "psshhh.") :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It was a cool dream :2thumbs: I forgot about it until I tried to remeber if I had any dreams with Will in the haha. I think I had this dream after staying up late watch FPOBA :rofl: :rofl:

I had a dream once that Will was at my school, and he was just standing there in the hallway and nobody noticed him or said anything to him... then I walked up to him and I said something like "Will Smith?!? What are you doing here at my school?!?!" It was pretty funny...

:rofl: Sounds like a dope dream.

• Members

I had a dream recently about Jada. She was in my lounge with Jaden and we were just chatting like old mates. I was telling her Will really needs to get Tell Me Why out there because its awesome and she was agreeing. I must have total respect for Will too because i didn't hit on her once.

I had a dream where Will came to my college. i had this dream just before switch and lost and found was released. Will was saying how he thought he couldnt be a success in the music buisiness anymore. I told him it didnt matter, all that mattered was that the fans still wanna hear his stuff and that it doesnt matter how much he sells.

He seemed confinsed and was thinking about releasing the album. So all thanx to me lost and found came out.......... in dream world. :wiggle:

I had a dream recently about Jada. She was in my lounge with Jaden and we were just chatting like old mates. I was telling her Will really needs to get Tell Me Why out there because its awesome and she was agreeing. I must have total respect for Will too because i didn't hit on her once.

yea, thats gotta be a HIGH level of respect..cuz i know the old chief b4 he became happily ever after married. lmbo :lol:

peace,

cookie