JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

so many freestyles!

YOU

ey guys,probably you know about that,but yesterday i discovered the show:rap city,and wow it have so many real freestyles with people like common,jay-z,kanye west,fat joe,talib kweli,outkast,gangstarr and many more!!!i'd love to see FP in that show,i ask myself why he's not there :hmm:

Guest Guest_bigted_*

Rap City got no more love for Will, they didn't play "Switch" or "Party Starter" videos so I don't think they'd invite him on there, he ain't "ghetto" enough for them....

Rap City has sucked ever since Big Tigger left....

I watch it once in awhile...usually on Throwback Thursdays. It's just polluted with so much trash...since that's mostly what comes out these days. They did play "Switch" tho'...just not very often.

And while u mentioned Big Tigger, i just gotta say that he's one of my favorite Hip-Hop personalities. I hope he's still working on an album cuz he dose have crazy skillz.

Oh yeah, and JJ+FP waz on the show in 2000. My VCR didn't tape it so missed the 2nd half.

Yeah there's an article saying that Will went on Rap City in 2000 saying that he could take on any mc in the game, he might of did a freestyle that day, I wouldn't know though 'cause I didn't see that show.... Anyways, probably the only way Will'd be on there again is probably on Throwback Thursdays, that's the only time they let ol' school rappers in....