Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith: Person of the Year

Hero1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish more people could read that, it was such a GREAT read im thinking of printing it out and putting it on my bulletin board

i gave the link to all my friends :kekeke:

Wow, that has to be one of the greatest articles about Will ever written!! This guy knows how to speak the truth!! This is very cool!! :2thumbs:

:word: Thats awsome article. More ppl should read this..Best Will Smith article ever :2thumbs: :yeah:

Thanks for posting that article. No doubt, that guy knew what he was talking about. I wrote him a long email full of praise on that article.

As hero/tim stated, we should also mail him a thank you letter.

Just to appreciate it, I'm sure he'll like it and it'll be good.

About the young kids hating will, it's true, but the reason

is the media, tv's, radio's, they play corny music much more,

girls with naked asses, bra's you can't see, almost naked, doing some

crazy azz sexy stuff on an afternoon, imagine how this will screw up a kid

of 10 who watches MTV, men lately the media is literally brainwashing kids.

Not for the good.

Anyway, what I do is, I have 3-4 kids in my family around 10 years,

I've bought them a couple of will's albums, and let them listen to it, then they started to like will suddenly, and a half year ago I bought them also lost & found, and it surprised me, they are a big will smith fan now, everytime I open up msn, I see them listening to a will smith song, wether it's girls are nothing but trouble, or tell me why, to party starter.

They defend will, even though they might not know much,

but the music will sends out, the message, is so positive, it's like

body language, you don't have to understand his lyrics, the signal of his musics just makes you understand it, and love him.

I also made them watch 1-2 episodes of FPOBA, and suddenly

they keep watching it on the dutch channels.

We really can influence people, for the good.

Maybe we should start a movement for hip-hop fans to boycott watching the Grammies since they nominated 50 Cent's wack album instead of "Lost and Found" for hip-hop album of the year 'cause we know how many hip-hop heads are dissin' 50 these days..... :pony: Will needs to release "Pump Ya Brakes" with Snoop and they could clown Bow Wow: "If you're underage and acting all grown, what you need to do is: PUMP YA BRAKES!"

Edited by bigted

I don't think kids should get into music through the videos. What's a 10-12 year old kid going to want to watch more? Some scantily clad model or an old-sschool rapper who was rapping before they were born tearing it up on a a stage with a dj? Once they like the videos, they're gonna end up liking the music because that's all they listen to.

That is a great article, it is because of Will Smith that a person like Bow Wow has the career that he does today, he needs to be more appreciative, and Will does keep it real, he stays true to himself, does what he believes in, and doesn't sell out or change just to make money.

He really was able to write something that, not just because of his knowledge for Will Smith, but Hip Hop in general. A lot of people that are fans of Bow Wow don't even know that he rapped on Arsenio Hall. Illseed righteous spoke of Will. And he knows the track that everybody needs to crave for.