JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

This thread about Will and Jadas sexual behaviour was on prince site

Etherspinner

:mygod: I almost believe what i was reading..now i dont know what to say..on second thoughts, i know it aint true..Will Smith reads the bible and he knos the importance of marriage, but if he really did say that, that would be the most ***F***99**U****911***C******1985**K******$$$$$$E******D*** up relation ship i ever heard of..

word life

:mygod: I almost believe what i was reading..now i dont know what to say..on second thoughts, i know it aint true..Will Smith reads the bible and he knos the importance of marriage, but if he really did say that, that would be the most ***F***99**U****911***C******1985**K******$$$$$$E******D*** up relation ship i ever heard of..

word life

:word: I know its not true because of that reason too. Will said he reads the bible and that would go against what the bible says. Will isn't like that, and I honestly won't believe all that bogus crap people make up about him. I guess there is only one thing we can do about all those people on that forum:

WAVE EM OFF

Edited by bart5

Didn't Will once say Jokingly, that she lets him "Fantasize" about other women, but the second he Meets that girl, he has to stop?

that kind of...Is the opposite of what we're talking about here.

Edited by Vipa

here we go, i posted these ages ago, i'll re post them for the people that didnt see them last time. i should take a little trip over to that site and post them there too. Will explains it all. The first and second page doesnt mention the open marriage but u can read it anyway. Sorry some parts are a bit small.

heat4.jpg

heat6.jpg

heat7.jpg