JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

This thread about Will and Jadas sexual behaviour was on prince site

Etherspinner

I like prince and will what they are saying is very stupid.. i saw the interview on TV and the only part they were dead serious about is that they tell each other if they find a person sexy.. in context it was just a cheeky game they play like "im seeing this person, you just dont know yet" etc ..

as for being gay... theres no possible reason to think that..

and as for prince .. well he may be Bi but not just gay.. i think he is straight but i havent seen him in person as someone on this board can attest and holds an alternate theory bout the dude !!

This is my favourite part

all lies. the truth is that will is pregnant with tom cruises love child so they needed a cover up story.

Thats more likely to happen that Will to be gay. These people dont have very good gaydar's if they think he's gay. (a gaydar is something most women posses, where we can automatically tell when some1 is gay, its an amazing thing to have).

Im bored of this open marriage thing now, if people are stupid enough to believe it, then they can.

that the fact prince french kissed his male guitarist back in the day makes him some how homosexual HAHA! maybe the dude was just like one of the dudes in shalimar..... hmm

firm as a mutherf**er

Why is this conversation making me feel slightly vulnerable :hmm: :lolsign:

:lolsign:

Im bored of this open marriage thing now, if people are stupid enough to believe it, then they can.

I am soooo glad you wrote that. I was actually thinking that those quotes by FP were for real. I couldn't let myself believe will and jada would ever do that. I am very glad that those quotes are bogus, and which makes me think, is someone jelous of Will so they make up false crap about him? wow, some idiots :nhawong: It still makes me kinda mad that people believe these lies about him. :thumbdown:

Edited by bart5

Can you tell if anyone on this forum is, how we say, "gay" or "homosexual"?

See thats the annoying thing, the gaydar works by hearing a guys voice and his manerisms, so it doesnt really work on forums. But i do have an idea, but then so does every1 haha.

Haha, I think Julie and I may have the same train of thought...

I am soooo glad you wrote that. I was actually thinking that those quotes by FP were for real. I couldn't let myself believe will and jada would ever do that. I am very glad that those quotes are bogus, and which makes me think, is someone jelous of Will so they make up false crap about him? wow, some idiots :nhawong: It still makes me kinda mad that people believe these lies about him. :thumbdown:

The quotes were taken out of context. Will did say that he and Jada had an open marriage, but he was referring to their honesty and openness with one another.

The 'I'd have to ask permission to cheat' quote was taken out of context as well. He was describing what he would have to do if he were to cheat on his wife, further underpinning the extent of their honesty with one another. No married woman with kids is going to let her husband run around on her knowingly.

Whatever Will and Jada does is THEIR business. dam! So what if they have an open marriage. If that were the case, I would like 2 think they'd keep that part of their life private. I don't believe that tho, cuz I know Will has enough sense to keep his... :hmm: :paperbag: well... anyways.

Theres too much going on out there 4 Will and Jada to consider, like AIDS, those wanna be Will~baby~mamma~ Lorettas poppin up with little willies. haha... and mostly the public REDICULE... I don't even care 2 read or entertain that kinds crap, cuz its stupid if u ask me. Until one of them tell me personally, I wont believe that junk...

peace,

cookie